Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it work for the money cheat but i will not use the other because it may broke the game
:FacePalm:
For the last time dumbass...
The menu option that says cheats, that has no functionality whatsoever, that does not work at all, that has no cheats to use.

awac133

Sep 30, 2017
:FacePalm:
For the last time dumbass...
The menu option that says cheats, that has no functionality whatsoever, that does not work at all, that has no cheats to u
it work for me
this is how i do it . only use money cheat
1. Open your game(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
open file.jpg
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
open file and console.jpg

3.top right corner go to storage - local storage- file://(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
open file and  console location where the save file.jpg

4.a.for max select any save file name this save:max and kate save:kate.(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
load file.jpg list of save file.jpg

4.b. if have more save file. load the game first and look for days played it is under the big image(understand dumbasss nugglepuff)
load file that show the day.jpg

4.c. go back to console in order the find the correct save file to mod look for "this save:max1616856066:12 is not the wrong i alread more this thing" in the key this is my save file that i mod(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
correct save file with box.jpg

5 go back at the key select the corret save file under valve copy all{"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocation} TLDR i will not past it all because it a long one.(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
file to be mod.jpg

6. Open a new text document on your desktop like notepad or notepad ++, and paste the code you just copied(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
load to notepad++ with the correct day.jpg

7. find this line "max-profile-info-1"(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
copy and paste correct save file.jpg

8. On the left of the line, it should say" again this is alread mod money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" "etc.(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
location of 1st of many money mod.jpg

9. i mod the money so example me look like in " again this is alread mod money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" i change to this money":9999,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536 (understand dumbass snugglepuff)

9.a. you like replace all the money ("FYI I PUT REPLACE ALL BECAUSE ON OLD VERSION LIKE VERSION 0.30 MONEY HAVE MANY MONEY:215 IF YOU ONLY REPLACE ONE IT WILL NOT WORK THIS VERSION IT ONLY ONE SO YES I MOD LIKE THIS ALL THE WAY FROM VERSION 0.30 dumbass snugglepuff") ":215," to money":999999, so that change money value money":215," to money":999999,(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
replace all money mod.jpg

10. copy and paste back to the console the {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocation} under the value.(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
click close.jpg

11 FIRST close the console and reload or close the game. and now you will see the change value of the money from ("money 3745 to money":9999 YES DUMBASS SNUGGLEPUFF THIS CORRECT MONEY I HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER").(understand dumbass snugglepuff)
after mod.jpg after mod 2.jpg

THIS IS THE ORIGIN. I FORGET THE NAME OF THE PERSON BUT THIS IS HE/ HER. FYI THIS IS VERSION 0.29

MONEY CHEAT v0.29
1. Open your game
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console
3. Press on the application tab on the top(if you can't see it drag the window to the left until u do)
4. Click on options->load game-> and find the save you want to add the money to.
5. Check on the days played of the save. You will need that to find the correct save in the console. Remember it.
6. Now click on the list under the application tab and go through the saves(they should be titled save:max:1598873544:16 etc). On the bottom window of the tab it should have the details of the save, for example:
lang: "en"
state: "location"
onLocationPassMinutes: 0
onLocationSetClothes: null
day: 103 <---------------------- That's how you'll find your save
hour: 8
minute: 47
7. The save that corresponds to the days played on the load game is the one you want.
8. Double Click on the value tab next to the save title (it should say {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocationPassMinutes":0, etc) it should have everything selected(blue).
If it doesn't, click ctrl+a(select all) and ctrl+c(copy).
9. Open a new text document on your desktop, and paste the code you just copied. (Don't close the game, just alt+tab).
10. On around page 5 of the code, there should be a line that says "max-profile-info-1". You can find it faster with ctrl+f (paste the line, and find).
11. On the left of the line, it should say money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" etc.
Change the money value to whatever you want(make sure it corresponds to the amount you have in game first).
12. Now copy the whole code from the document(ctrl+a and ctrl+c).
13. Go back to the console window of the game(alt-tab) and paste(ctrl+v) the code to the value tab next to the save.(make sure you have everything selected in the tab first)
14. Press shift+ctrl+i again to close the console, and load the save.
15. Profit.

I'm attaching 2 pics as helping guides as well..

Good Luck!

YES THIS IS HOW I CHEAT/MOD MY MONEY IN THE GAME. YES I CHEAT/ MOD LIKE THIS ALL THE WAY FROM VERSION 0.30. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CORRECT SAVE LOCATION PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT/MOD THE MONEY OR ANYTHING. YES I KNOW THE CORRECT SAVE LOCATION. IF I CAN MOD IT THEIR I ALREAD DID BUT I CANT MOD THEIR. DO YOU COMPLETE UNDERSTAND DUMBASS SNUGGLEPUFF

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it work for me
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Apparently not "the last time" because you're not being a dumbass but instead a moron, so hopefully this will be the final time...

No, you did not unlock the cheats as requested by the guy who asked for it in the first place, because as the image I've given in the spoiler shows;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The menu option for cheats, that has no cheats, that was being asked about, that does not work, so you couldn't possibly have used it.

So, hopefully after all this you'll realise that (to reiterate) you did not in fact use something that doesn't work, but instead used something that is not a part of the game that appears to require "unlocking".
Once that's finally all set in, you really should go back and edit your post to put all those images behind spoiler boxes, so your unnecessarily large post doesn't take up so much room.

Reactions: swammy and groq

awac133

Sep 30, 2017
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Apparently not "the last time" because you're not being a dumbass but instead a moron, so hopefully this will be the final time...

No, you did not unlock the cheats as requested by the guy who asked for it in the first place, because as the image I've given in the spoiler shows;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The menu option for cheats, that has no cheats, that was being asked about, that does not work, so you couldn't possibly have used it.

So, hopefully after all this you'll realise that (to reiterate) you did not in fact use something that doesn't work, but instead used something that is not a part of the game that appears to require "unlocking".
Once that's finally all set in, you really should go back and edit your post to put all those images behind spoiler boxes, so your unnecessarily large post doesn't take up so much room.
ALSO i am moron. the moron is the div this cheats BUTTON IS ON VERSION 0.20 OR EVEN OLDER THAN THAT DO NOT WORK OR THEY COMPLETE ABANDON IT. SO PLEASE WHEN HALF OR MORE BUTTON DO NOT WORK OK. AND ALSO I CAN COUNT THE NUMBER OF GAME THE HAVE CHEAT BUTTON THAT COMPLETE WORK. SOME EVEN BROKE YOUR SAVE FILE. IF IS ALWAY A READ FLAG TO SEE CHEAT BUTTON ON A GAME. ALSO I ONLY SEE THE LAST CONVERSITION. SO IS THE DUMBASS OR NOW A MORON. THAT THEIR IS A OPTION WHICH THE DIV PLACE ON THE GAME. IT NOT THE CHEAT BUTTON BUT IT ON THE CONSOLE THE DUMBASS ANG NOW THE MORON IS YOU. YOU COULD TELL THAT THEIR OTHER OPTION BUT YOU DIDN'T. I TELL THE OTHER OPTION THAT WORK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL. THAT NOT DUMBASS OR NOW MORON I ONLY TELL THEIR IS OTHER OPTION TO CHEAT THE THE DEV DID NOT TELL US. I TELL THE THEIR IS OTHER OPTION THAT COMPLETE WORK.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ALSO i am moron. the moron is the div
That's just it, he's not a moron. Objectively lazy, yes, but not a moron.
It's another example of things that were started/intended, then abandoned.

He's smart enough to take advantage of other people throwing money at the project, to the point of dedicating an entire version to fixes for the game, then immediately change to a different engine for the next version.

this cheats BUTTON IS ON VERSION 0.20 OR EVEN OLDER
I know that it's been around since at least 0.9.
Which means that it's been around since before the change of engines, back when it was still Unity.

I ONLY TELL THEIR IS OTHER OPTION TO CHEAT THE THE DEV DID NOT TELL US.
Not once did you address the person who asked the question. Only me.
It isn't an "other option". It's basically the only option, because as I've been repeatedly saying to you, and even demonstrated with a picture for you, the game has no cheats. None. Zero cheats.
Bringing up the console is not the same thing.
Prior to 0.27 there were two ways of cheating - Cheat Engine or editing saves.

DS doesn't have to tell us anything about bringing up Electron's console.
Yes, Electron, the name of the engine it's been using since 0.27. A Chromium derived open-source engine, which means that if you use ctrl-shift-i in Chrome/Firefox/Edge and other Chromium browsers, you'll have the same result as when pressing F12.

That console is not a part of the game, and requires no unlocking. Just using three keys on a keyboard.
It's the equivalent of playing Quake and hitting the tilde (`) key to open the command-line console - Part of the engine, not the game.

awac133

Sep 30, 2017
That's just it, he's not a moron. Objectively lazy, yes, but not a moron.
It's another example of things that were started/intended, then abandoned.

He's smart enough to take advantage of other people throwing money at the project, to the point of dedicating an entire version to fixes for the game, then immediately change to a different engine for the next version.

I know that it's been around since at least 0.9.
Which means that it's been around since before the change of engines, back when it was still Unity.

Not once did you address the person who asked the question. Only me.
It isn't an "other option". It's basically the only option, because as I've been repeatedly saying to you, and even demonstrated with a picture for you, the game has no cheats. None. Zero cheats.
Bringing up the console is not the same thing.
Prior to 0.27 there were two ways of cheating - Cheat Engine or editing saves.

DS doesn't have to tell us anything about bringing up Electron's console.
Yes, Electron, the name of the engine it's been using since 0.27. A Chromium derived open-source engine, which means that if you use ctrl-shift-i in Chrome/Firefox/Edge and other Chromium browsers, you'll have the same result as when pressing F12.

That console is not a part of the game, and requires no unlocking. Just using three keys on a keyboard.
It's the equivalent of playing Quake and hitting the tilde (`) key to open the command-line console - Part of the engine, not the game.
YES i know. and my bad i only saw you post i have limited time and i not waste time read the first or all the post. again my bad i use cheat engine and it work. but on version 0.28 or 0.29 cheat engine did not work. i was wise cheat button work. i look for other option that work. i only have limited time to play game. i use electron's console on version 0.30 i did not download version 0.28 or 0.29 by the way. will friends download it thats why i know i did work on cheat engine but on console do work so i use it. i tell people use this option cause it work. will for now anyway

Last edited:

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
There is a way after I saw a scene to go back? (like the other games with the scroll wheel from the mouse). Also when you are play in a scene I can't find a way to save at this time but only before or after the scene.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is a way after I saw a scene to go back? (like the other games with the scroll wheel from the mouse). Also when you are play in a scene I can't find a way to save at this time but only before or after the scene.
There's no rollback like in a Ren'Py game.
Saving cannot be done during a scene, this isn't a Ren'Py game.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Glamor 0.45 (part one)
photo_2022-01-31_19-57-15.jpg

We present to your attention a kind of pre-release 0.45. Of course, he does not yet pull on a full-fledged one. As already mentioned in the last post on patreon, it took a lot of time to introduce Max into the hardcode designed exclusively for Katya. But now everything works.
In the current version 0.45 you will find the basic functionality of studying in college. Several initial events and various dialogues for meeting new people for Max. You can also trace some plot associated with Zoya.
For 0.45, we had a lot of shots prepared, but they will go to the second part of the 0.45 release, which will take place in early February. All scheduled events will already be there.
Despite the shifted deadlines, the next update 0.46 will also be released in February, obviously at the end. And in the coming days, you will be able to choose what the next expansion will be about.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Just to be clear, there's no point in downloading the online version because it won't launch without a patreon account right?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, if i understand correctly all the content of the new update is in the school ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes