S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
I have explored every single room in every time of the week but there's no progress at all. Is it a bug o something? what should I do?

1643395915350.png

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
You've already fucked up everyone on this site with these dumb questions.
Did I require you to answer? I was asking a legit question which I don't know. Why be a dick about it? ISTG people like you don't have a life outside and just jerk of on these kind of games. fck off, btch!!

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Be at the pool from 12:00 ,
Carefully advance the time and if you see Alice and Lisa go to your room,
Join them (Not all days) Repeat many times.
I already encountered this scene around 5 times already but it doesn't seem to show up in the quest. Will try to do it again, tho. Thanks for the answer.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I have explored every single room in every time of the week but there's no progress at all. Is it a bug o something? what should I do?

View attachment 1621402
You probably can't progress anymore because of a bug that happens when you click on Ann and Kira sunbathing together, which shouldn't be available to you at your stage. The fix for that you need to load one of your older save or find a save somewhere else. If you don't click on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, you should be able to progress.

Check in the walkthrough if you want a save at a specific place in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: S1lyaaan

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
You probably can't progress anymore because of a bug that happens when you click on Ann and Kira sunbathing together, which shouldn't be available to you at your stage. The fix for that you need to load one of your older save or find a save game. If you don't click on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, you should be able to progress.

Check in the walkthrough if you want a save at a specific place in the game.
Ohhh. Now that's unfortunate. I did clicked on them earlier. Thank you for answering. Now I don't have to grind for nothing.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
45-pool-3.jpg

Jan 28, 2022 at 3:31 PM
Delay
Holiday season has left us a bit less time to work than usual. On top of that, reusing Kate's college code to work for Max turned out to be more labor intensive than we anticipated. Because of that, we probably won't be able to release 0.45 in January. A good chunk of our plans was done in time (we've rendered over 150 images), but we're still working on the game engine. We have to add—and test—a lot of functionality before we can release the update.
That being said, we are still planning to release some content before the month is out. We will break 0.45 in two parts: one with Max getting into college and meeting important characters, as well as going to classes, and changing in the locker room.
The second half of the update will come out in February. It will have new events in the locker room and the shower room, as well as new events in the medical office. There will be a series of events with Zoe and a series of events with Kate.
February is the shortest month of the year, but we are still hopeful to release 0.46 before March. We will make a poll about the protagonist for 0.46 in our next post.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
According to the photo (under the spoiler) for update 0.45.
We will not see these guys (under the spoiler) in the new update. Let's take these guys to a cafe and treat them to ice cream goodbye.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: deshi9

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
What will bother me about Max's story is this fanbase complaining about NTR. There are at least 4 male students and now DS is placing Julia as a physical educator. I say this because there will be sex scenes of Julia with other male NPCs and these people will complain. DS doesn't know how to deal with the public, we all know it, he will always make some change if his public $40 doesn't like something (NTR). I can also see that he might give up Kate's story in order to merge it with Max's story. It's sad.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
A good chunk of our plans was done in time (we've rendered over 150 images), but we're still working on the game engine.
Wat? Are they messing with the engine again? This is gonna be what, the eighteenth time they've fucked with it since the beginning?

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Silver's future poll on his patreon about update 0.46
Do you want update 0.46 to continue Max's line?
Option 1:
Yes, we want
Option 2:
Yes, we really want
I can see how this can be frustrating for Kate fans. But he'd already said that 0.46 was going to be Max. This poll just seems to be a bit of a joke on his part. Might have gone well with those people happy with all Max all the time.

I want more Kate content. But I don't want DS to half-ass something out just for the sake of appeasing Kate fans if his heart's not in it. We've seen how disappointing and lackluster things can be when he doesn't really care about the content he's working on.

Maybe if he went back and looked at all the loose ends in previous updates where he said there was more to come later, that might inspire him to continue those story lines. Presumably he had something in mind at the times. perhaps he can reconnect with that muse (in his terms).

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I can see how this can be frustrating for Kate fans. But he'd already said that 0.46 was going to be Max. This poll just seems to be a bit of a joke on his part. Might have gone well with those people happy with all Max all the time.

I want more Kate content. But I don't want DS to half-ass something out just for the sake of appeasing Kate fans if his heart's not in it. We've seen how disappointing and lackluster things can be when he doesn't really care about the content he's working on.

Maybe if he went back and looked at all the loose ends in previous updates where he said there was more to come later, that might inspire him to continue those story lines. Presumably he had something in mind at the times. perhaps he can reconnect with that muse (in his terms).
There has been discussion on this topic, and more than once. If you are interested, you can look through the forum and find this (if the moderators have not deleted it as an off topic). There is no need to bring this topic up again. DS is just chasing money, Max's Line is shoved everywhere (although it would have been easier to make it a separate game and there would have been less flame).
As a fan of Kate, I'm not annoyed, angry or frustrated anymore. Kate's line - dead since version 0.21. End of story. All that happened next was the agony of a corpse. This is of course IMHO, but I think that many will agree with me.
DS won't pull anything up in Kate's line, he's fine with it anyway.
P.S. With the same success, we can say that the muse will return to the developers of "Library Story", this is of course a bit extreme example, but the meaning is the same.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes