Nov 1, 2018
Can't complete the New World Order quest since Ann being a maid replacing Kate didn't seems to validate. I've made a lot of event with Alice and Ann in Alice's room and event with Ann cleaning the MC room. Is there an other event to validate ?

Last edited:

CharliesGames

May 2, 2017
Can't complete the New World Order quest since Ann being a maid replacing Kate didn't seems to validate. I've made a lot of event with Alice and Ann in Alice's room and event with Ann cleaning the MC room. Is there an other event to validate ?
There is also "Ann and Max in Ann's room") When Ann is cleaning house just skip time by 10 minutes until she starts cleaning her own room (as I remember, her room is the last of three rooms she cleans) and go there, take what is yours ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
There is also "Ann and Max in Ann's room") When Ann is cleaning house just skip time by 10 minutes until she starts cleaning her own room (as I remember, her room is the last of three rooms she cleans) and go there, take what is yours ;)
Thanks! Is it the end of content ?
I can't complete Consequences since there is no more forbiden things to do ... Is there a way to finish it ?

CharliesGames

May 2, 2017
Thanks! Is it the end of content ?
I can't complete Consequences since there is no more forbiden things to do ... Is there a way to finish it ?
Here I don't know. I completed Consequences in previous version, when there were forbidden things. May be the situation that people can't now complete this quest is a bug and developer will fix it in the next version..

Saratoga61

Feb 23, 2020
the "New World Order" task doesn't start for me even though I've done everything! Can someone please help me what I have to do to start the task? 1.jpg

Reactions: cotonn63

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry guys, i don't know where post it, there are good game starring one or more girls of the age of lisa and olivia,
based more on discovering your body than on having intercourse?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Am I at the end of the Julia side of the game? I have seen images of Max at the school gym but maybe those were a preview?

I've swapped Max and Alice a couple of times as who hands out the punishment but nothing seems to be triggering.

Villa.PNG

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I am bad at using typing panel, I don't know how to quote other posts, and I don't know how to insert a quote or spoiler or media. Can someone explain them for me
don't worry too much about it and just try clicking buttons and see what happens. If you make a post that you aren't happy with you can delete or edit it later.

Reactions: deshi9
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes