bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really don't know what's with all the facepalms in me just delivering a spoiler from the Dev, but I'm getting sick and tired of all this bull*&^t, guy's acting like 13 year old retards.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
As a fan of Kate, I'm not annoyed, angry or frustrated anymore. Kate's line - dead since version 0.21. End of story.
I am new to this topic and this news is a bit sad for me. I really liked Kate's story, especially school rules system and I wonder if DS will implement it in Max route. Also, does anyone know what rules will be already implemented when Max goes to collage?

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
According to the photo (under the spoiler) for update 0.45.
We will not see these guys (under the spoiler) in the new update. Let's take these guys to a cafe and treat them to ice cream goodbye.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Это Юля?
Is this Yulia?

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
When will the next update come out?
from Dark Silver
Holiday season has left us a bit less time to work than usual. On top of that, reusing Kate's college code to work for Max turned out to be more labor intensive than we anticipated. Because of that, we probably won't be able to release 0.45 in January. A good chunk of our plans was done in time (we've rendered over 150 images), but we're still working on the game engine. We have to add—and test—a lot of functionality before we can release the update.

That being said, we are still planning to release some content before the month is out. We will break 0.45 in two parts: one with Max getting into college and meeting important characters, as well as going to classes, and changing in the locker room.

The second half of the update will come out in February. It will have new events in the locker room and the shower room, as well as new events in the medical office. There will be a series of events with Zoe and a series of events with Kate.

February is the shortest month of the year, but we are still hopeful to release 0.46 before March. We will make a poll about the protagonist for 0.46 in our next post.

Last edited:
Reactions: vitamin C

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I really don't know what's with all the facepalms in me just delivering a spoiler from the Dev, but I'm getting sick and tired of all this bull*&^t, guy's acting like 13 year old retards.
Look at it this way... Facepalm reactions, like other reactions count as a +1 to likes received.
So they're unintentionally making you look better by having the display for the amount of likes received, be "inflated" by their facepalms! ;)

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
Long ago DS talked about julia taking the swim class teacher job and also Mike and Dennis gets transfered to the other class making way for max, lisa and olivia joining the class with kate and alice. they are the 2 with no story line

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
Look at it this way... Facepalm reactions, like other reactions count as a +1 to likes received.
So they're unintentionally making you look better by having the display for the amount of likes received, be "inflated" by their facepalms! ;)
Do I facepalm or like this response :unsure::LOL:

Just kidding!

Don't get too worked up over how internet strangers on a pirate forum react to your spoiler posts. Emotions seem to always run high on whatever DS presents and I suspect most of those facepalms are directed at the dev, not you bobbo69. Thanks for posting the updates btw.

awac133

Sep 30, 2017
You don't.
That option is pretty much just for show.
it work for me
this is how i do it . only use money cheat
1. Open your game
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console
3.top right corner go to storage - local storage- file://
4.a.for max select any save file name this save:max and kate save:kate.
4.b. if have more save file. load the game first and look for days played it is under the big image
4.c. go back to console in order the find the correct save file to mod look for this save:max1616856066:12 in the key this is my save file that i mod
5 go back at the key select the corret save file under valve copy all{"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocation} TLDR i will not past it all because it a long one.
6. Open a new text document on your desktop like notepad or notepad ++, and paste the code you just copied
7. find this line "max-profile-info-1"
8. On the left of the line, it should say money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" etc.
9. i mod the money so example me look like in money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536, i change to this money":999999,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536
9.a. you like replace all the money":215," to money":999999, so that change money value money":215," to money":999999,
10. copy and paste back to the console the {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocation} under the value.
11 close the console and reload the game. and now you will see the change value of the money from money 215 to money":999999.

Reactions: DV17

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Is 0.45 Max's or Kate's storyline? I play Max or Kate character? It's strange that if I play Max, i can't see all Villa's story. I have to play Kate if I want see Kate massaging Ann for example?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes