YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Hey guys, maybe someone could help me... there are so many times i can´t interact with npc, like i have to talk to ann about alice´s girlfriend, but i can´t interact with her, it´s even not possible to study with lisa, when she is sitting at homework? :-(
I have this issue seemingly randomly at times as well. Closing and re-opening is the only way I’ve been able to ever fix it. FWIW I play using Parallels on a Mac.

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
Now guys does anybody know how to avoid or fix the wardrobe error? sunbathing topless or having some fun at the lounger doesn´t work for me.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
If you're taking about the wardrobe problem, here's what I can tell you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah so a tutorial would be nice cause with your old bug fix the wardrobe issue is fixed but the new quests etc. are not available cause the content is missing obviously. So a howto would begreat so we can fix it ourselves.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Every time I see an update to this game, I think, "should I?" Then, I read some recent comments and reviews, and think, "nope!" Honestly, at this point I think Dark Silver would be better off to simply hire out his (their?) talents to make renders for other developers' games. That seems to be the only thing good about this game.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes