g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
So where exactly does 0.33 end with kate story? I seem to be stuck at these 2 side quests:
1.Kate with Max (while his mom is watching) anal sex scene
and
2. Sophie side quest where she goes down on Kate in the hall after their punishment.

Is that all for 0.33 or is there more? Cant tell because these quest arent shown as complete!

Last edited:

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
has anyone found a fix to the bug where you can't click anything but locations? you can't like items, you can't click on characters, etc..
I have the same bug. It appears randomly and seems to be only the case during Max storyline. The only way to fix that is to either start a new game and then load your current save file again or restart the game. That bug is annoying as hell though, then it first appeared for me I literally thought I was eitehr done with all quest or couldnt trigger them. Took me quite some time to figure out that i couldnt even start a normal conversation or use the laptop...

I havent found any fix here and it doesnt seem like thats a common thing. That is quite suprising since that bug happens to me since version 0.25 or so..

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Still No animation in this?
What for? If we wait a month for 30 renders, then we will wait another half a year for one looped full animation with bugs.
А зачем? Если 30 рендеров ждём месяц, то одну зацикленную полную анимацию с багами будем ждать ещё пол года.

nim

May 6, 2017
Glamour is starting to remind me of the old Monty Python Spam skit.
We have Max & Alice, Max & Lisa, Max & Olivia, Max & Kate, Max, Kate, Alice, & Max. Max, Max, Max, Lisa & Anne.
Max Max Max Max,
Max Max Max Max....
Maxity Max...........Maxity MAX!

Reactions: Dragon59

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just do not want to see the stupid Max,everyone else is okay.
While we're talking about Max, here's a link to various things I imagine that are controlling his cock thoughts (in particular, "The wicked VUX* pervert, Admiral Zex"):

I played Star Control 2 and 3 (commonly known as 2.5 back in the day).

* Very Ugly Xenoform. No, seriously, their species name is an acronym.
(The history of the VUX race and name highlights first contact with them:
"Yow, that's one ugly sucker!"
And so it stuck.)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys how do I advance Sophie's side quest? saying ''especially in her class''
I Repeated thing in class many times and Karen keeps asking me to find out some
but nothing different happens

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Can someone post the rest of the pictures from the Patreon?
Uploading other screenshots means that a person pays 10$ or more. That in light of the latest updates, not everyone will take the risk. On the other hand, if 40 people donate to someone for a subscription, then it will come out at 1$ per each, this amount can be afforded by many. Speaking for myself: I'm ready for this.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes