Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The big difference between Kate and Max's story is.In the story Kate fucked Andrew,Fedor,Neil,Nick,and lesbian scenes,and other scenes with other women and other men.
Ιn the story of Max fuck Max,Max and again only Max.
think in a restaurant with fine and many foods you eat spaghetti and only spaghetti every day,this is the story of Max.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The big difference between Kate and Max's story is.In the story Kate fucked Andrew,Fedor,Neil,Nick,and lesbian scenes,and other scenes with other women and other men.
think in a restaurant with fine and many foods you eat spaghetti and only spaghetti every day,this is the story of Max.
The big difference between Kate and Max's story is:-
In the " Kate" storyline you play as Kate and you fuck Nick and Max, and you have a choice to fuck Andrew, Fedor or Neil.
You have some lesbian scenes ,and other scenes with both women and men.
Ιn the Max storyline you play as Max and you Only get to fuck Kate !
But you do have a number of sexual encounters with Alice, Ann, Kira, and Lisa.
including scenes with Ann and Lisa, Alice and Kate, and now Lisa and Olivia.
But as much as many may wish to do so, we can not get Max to go and Fuck Himself.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The big difference between Kate and Max's story is:-
In the " Kate" storyline you play as Kate and you fuck Nick and Max, and you have a choice to fuck Andrew, Fedor or Neil.
You have some lesbian scenes ,and other scenes with both women and men.
Ιn the Max storyline you play as Max and you Only get to fuck Kate !
But you do have a number of sexual encounters with Alice, Ann, Kira, and Lisa.
including scenes with Ann and Lisa, Alice and Kate, and now Lisa and Olivia.
But as much as many may wish to do so, we can not get Max to go and Fuck Himself.
you only have one boy for lover (how poor is that), the best game for me is GGGB the protagonist has fifty male lovers(and real men lovers,not boy),It's your right to have limited requirements from a game like Max, but the rest of us have a lot of requirements to like a game.
the group sex scenes, partouze,interracial,she was fuck two men pussy ass together,is for you too much.
what I can not stand is Puritanism.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Do you want Max to be fucked by Neil or Fedor?
Вы хотите чтобы Макса трахнул Нил или Фёдор?
:sick:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
you only have one boy for lover (how poor is that), the best game for me is GGGB the protagonist has fifty male lovers(and real men lovers,not boy),It's your right to have limited requirements from a game like Max, but the rest of us have a lot of requirements to like a game.
the group sex scenes, partouze,interracial,she was fuck two men pussy ass together,is for you too much.
what I can not stand is Puritanism.
Please note that in the Max storyline you are playing a MALE character by the name of Max !
As of 0.33 Max does NOT know any other males !
Perhaps when Max enters college, [if DS does not remove them]
HE may get a chance to fuck Adam, Andrew, Dennis, Lucas, Mike, Nickolas or Oscar.
How ever I very much doubt that will happen.
The problem is quite simple,
In the Max storyline, You are trying to play a MALE character "Max" as a FEMALE character "Kate".
This has nothing to do with "Puritanism" it is just that if You, I or anyone else wants to play as a female with
multiple partners (both male and/or female) we should choose a game or storyline where we ARE a female.
If you want to play as a male with multiple partners (both male and/or female)
then you should choose a game or storyline where that is possible.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Please note that in the Max storyline you are playing a MALE character by the name of Max !
As of 0.33 Max does NOT know any other males !
Perhaps when Max enters college, [if DS does not remove them]
HE may get a chance to fuck Adam, Andrew, Dennis, Lucas, Mike, Nickolas or Oscar.
How ever I very much doubt that will happen.
The problem is quite simple,
In the Max storyline, You are trying to play a MALE character "Max" as a FEMALE character "Kate".
This has nothing to do with "Puritanism" it is just that if You, I or anyone else wants to play as a female with
multiple partners (both male and/or female) we should choose a game or storyline where we ARE a female.
If you want to play as a male with multiple partners (both male and/or female)
then you should choose a game or storyline where that is possible.
You eat spaghetti every day together with Max, and let others eat FleurBurger,AnQi Pho Soup,The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate,and Almas Caviar.

I can not see in a whole game a single male character, did you understand that? a story must have many faces and many characters, male and female.
in Kate's story there is sex with other characters, with other men and other women without the protagonist, this is a pluralistic game.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
If one of the patrons as a joke demands to enter a sentence into the poll "Sex of Max and Eric or someone from other male characters" and if this joke succeeds, then DS, despite the alleged democracy in the polls, will once again be offended by someone and will leave project.
Если кто то из патронов в качестве шутки потребует ввести предложение в опрос "Секс Макса и Эрика или кого то из других мужских персонажей" и если эта шутка удастся, то ДС невзирая на якобы демократию в опросах - в очередной раз обидится на кого то и бросит проект.

• Haha
Reactions: alyath and Priappus

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
If we're going to start with nitpicking, then let's do it properly - In the " Kate" storyline you play as Kate and you will be fucked by Nick and Max, and you have a choice to get fucked by Andrew, Fedor or Neil. ;)

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
The big difference between Kate's and Max's story is plot. Kate is involved into school practicals and investigation about lost girl and Max has to avoid being sent to army. (idk if i remember Max story well)

Reactions: Ahchi

alyath

May 31, 2020
If we're going to start with nitpicking, then let's do it properly - In the " Kate" storyline you play as Kate and you will be fucked by Nick and Max, and you have a choice to get fucked by Andrew, Fedor or Neil. ;)
Both are avoidable if you want. The Plots connected to them are optional. Exept there is something in 0.31-0.33 that isn´t avoidable. I have skipped all updates cause I don´t want Kate to be involved with "the big long golden ...." from Max. Hate this Brat, and if I could programm there would be a Game there he gets banged by all kind of weird Creatures!!!!

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020
is there any point to keep getting points for cheerleader quest even after it is finished? I finished the final trial and I can continue to increase points from other trials.

alyath

May 31, 2020
is there any point to keep getting points for cheerleader quest even after it is finished? I finished the final trial and I can continue to increase points from other trials.
Nope, and from the Polls so far it will be a long way until the "Main-Story (Shool)" continues. The Patreons are more interested in stupid "Bang all Girls in Game" Stuff then in Story.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes