Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Compared to other similar protagonists, he's lacking in the expected cunning and intelligence that they have.
Agree with you. Although there are many similiar games with male protagonists and the same goal(fuck them all), they all(MC) have at least some skills, type of activity and goals in life. There is nothing here in CockroMax, absolutely zero.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Does this game just continually crash when classroom questions?

I presume there is no cheat too, I don't see the option in the pictured guide with the server.exe so can't seem to get that to work just using glamour.exe

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Agree with you. Although there are many similiar games with male protagonists and the same goal(fuck them all), they all(MC) have at least some skills, type of activity and goals in life. There is nothing here in CockroMax, absolutely zero.
I expect it is a holdover from the early days, when there were fewer games out there and standards were lower. Now, with so many other developers out there, Max's lack of skills, lack of positive qualities, is now painfully obvious. He is an artifact of an earlier age--and not in a good way.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I expect it is a holdover from the early days, when there were fewer games out there and standards were lower. Now, with so many other developers out there, Max's lack of skills, lack of positive qualities, is now painfully obvious. He is an artifact of an earlier age--and not in a good way.
I remember those times when there were several games of this kind on the CD disk - a collection of low-quality photos and text that was not the main one.
Я помню те времена когда на СД диске находилось несколько игр такого рода - сборник низкокачественных фото и текст который был не главным.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Why can't I change the options such as windowed or full screen, do I have to download the patreon version for that?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Nah, it's absolutely down to DS making him barely competent.

The "early days" are a lot, lot older than BB, let alone this site ;).
Yeah, Max strikes me as aggressively lame, it's clearly a conscious design choice. I can see how it might be a fetish to have a complete bottom-feeder momma's boy loser perv get so much unattainable tail.

I don't much mind that he's irredeemable, it kinda makes things strangely hotter than they would be otherwise. The women have even less standards by allowing shit to happen.

Everyone in this game is racing to the bottom.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Is there a Cheat mod to remove Erik that actually works? if there is can someone link it to me please, or just a cheat mod that works.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, didn't find an answer for this in the thread.

What are th "correct" mappings for npc relationship to make it an incest game (again)?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017

What are th "correct" mappings for npc relationship to make it an incest game (again)?
Whatever you like. You can name them mom, sis, bro. I doubt that game itself checks the values, it's rather just substitute those name in game

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Not sure if there is any from the developer - Here is my version however not sure if its 100% correct:
1.png 2.png
My biggest issues is it still don't feel 100% like incest because of these changes, its only the text inside the talk-bubbles that "sometimes" changes.
I would love to see the name dialogues also change, so it actually says "MOM" when Ann talks to max.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if there is any from the developer - Here is my version however not sure if its 100% correct:
View attachment 1006738 View attachment 1006739
My biggest issues is it still don't feel 100% like incest because of these changes, its only the text inside the talk-bubbles that "sometimes" changes.
I would love to see the name dialogues also change, so it actually says "MOM" when Ann talks to max.
Given that Julia's going to be appearing in Max's side of things eventually, you might want to replace "besties" with sisters.
Yes, even before the BB remake began, this was already an incest game... Despite DS apparently not liking making incest games :LOL:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Given that Julia's going to be appearing in Max's side of things eventually, you might want to replace "besties" with sisters.
Yes, even before the BB remake began, this was already an incest game... Despite DS apparently not liking making incest games :LOL:
Ah nice good to know - It was actually set to "Sister / sis" when I checked but I changed before taking screenshot (I only play max side) - So I did simply not know :LOL:

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for answers about mappings.

New question: how to cheat money? It's extremely grinding to earn the money for the things to order online.

And: I bought the dress for Lisa ... but I can't give it to her, because I can't click her anymore when she is in her room.
Because of this, it is also impossible to male Lisa's homework again. She sits at the table but can't be clicked.
Is this known bug or is this option disabled by purpose later? The quest description says that I should give her the dress when she is in her room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also: I can't click any of the other ladies when they are in there room (what is bad, because I can't click mom anymore to get my daily paycheck ^^ ).

And is it possible that Glamour is just a copy of BB?

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Can't earn any money in hotel now, does it stop after a while?

Can't click on items or ask the receptionist for pay.

I'm stuck a couple of hundred short of the 2nd laptop, haven't bought the first.

soridar

Oct 4, 2020
Can't earn any money in hotel now, does it stop after a while?

Can't click on items or ask the receptionist for pay.

I'm stuck a couple of hundred short of the 2nd laptop, haven't bought the first.
Try saving and re-launching the game, I had a bug where after some time I could not interact with her also, but after re-launching it would be all good again.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes