Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Given that Julia's going to be appearing in Max's side of things eventually, you might want to replace "besties" with sisters.
Yes, even before the BB remake began, this was already an incest game... Despite DS apparently not liking making incest games :LOL:
Ah nice good to know - It was actually set to "Sister / sis" when I checked but I changed before taking screenshot (I only play max side) - So I did simply not know :LOL:

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for answers about mappings.

New question: how to cheat money? It's extremely grinding to earn the money for the things to order online.

And: I bought the dress for Lisa ... but I can't give it to her, because I can't click her anymore when she is in her room.
Because of this, it is also impossible to male Lisa's homework again. She sits at the table but can't be clicked.
Is this known bug or is this option disabled by purpose later? The quest description says that I should give her the dress when she is in her room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also: I can't click any of the other ladies when they are in there room (what is bad, because I can't click mom anymore to get my daily paycheck ^^ ).

And is it possible that Glamour is just a copy of BB?

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Can't earn any money in hotel now, does it stop after a while?

Can't click on items or ask the receptionist for pay.

I'm stuck a couple of hundred short of the 2nd laptop, haven't bought the first.

soridar

Oct 4, 2020
Can't earn any money in hotel now, does it stop after a while?

Can't click on items or ask the receptionist for pay.

I'm stuck a couple of hundred short of the 2nd laptop, haven't bought the first.
Try saving and re-launching the game, I had a bug where after some time I could not interact with her also, but after re-launching it would be all good again.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Thanks for answers about mappings.

New question: how to cheat money? It's extremely grinding to earn the money for the things to order online.
In FAQ is a Bugfix from fsck. One with cheats one witout.

And: I bought the dress for Lisa ... but I can't give it to her, because I can't click her anymore when she is in her room.
Because of this, it is also impossible to male Lisa's homework again. She sits at the table but can't be clicked.
Is this known bug or is this option disabled by purpose later? The quest description says that I should give her the dress when she is in her room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also: I can't click any of the other ladies when they are in there room (what is bad, because I can't click mom anymore to get my daily paycheck ^^ ).
Reload and/or use the Bugfix. Often it is all about resolution. At some resolutions the anchors of the Points are not right.

And is it possible that Glamour is just a copy of BB?
Please read the FAQ (link in my Signature)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Given that Julia's going to be appearing in Max's side of things eventually, you might want to replace "besties" with sisters.
Yes, even before the BB remake began, this was already an incest game... Despite DS apparently not liking making incest games :LOL:
I don't where/when it was (pretty sure it back when I first got into this game, so quite a while ago) but at one point I could have sworn the in game txt called them cousins and that was without changing the Mapping. Any other old soldiers here notice this or am I just crazy?

I know I marked them as cousins in This post but it was because of what I thought I remembered from before.

Last edited:

Rahulchennai36

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys! I'm not able to open anything on laptop, like epay or online courses. Not happens when I click. I'm around day 20 and I need to buy cameras and binoculars.

Earlier, around day 1 or 2 I did opened the online course once but now it's just not working. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
In FAQ is a Bugfix from fsck. One with cheats one witout.

Reload and/or use the Bugfix. Often it is all about resolution. At some resolutions the anchors of the Points are not right.

Please read the FAQ (link in my Signature)
If I followed several links correctly, THIS is the latest bugfix version that can be used to play right from the start to fix all bugs (and raise money from cleaning the pool), right?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hey guys! I'm not able to open anything on laptop, like epay or online courses. Not happens when I click. I'm around day 20 and I need to buy cameras and binoculars.

Earlier, around day 1 or 2 I did opened the online course once but now it's just not working. Anyone knows how to solve this?
See my post after yours (and thank alyath for his hint). Download the zip-file (cheats.zip - for extra money - OR nocheats.zip - no extra money) in the post I mentioned. It fixes the problems (just tested successfully).

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
If I followed several links correctly, THIS is the latest bugfix version that can be used to play right from the start to fix all bugs (and raise money from cleaning the pool), right?
Unfortunately, no :(, that's only useful if you're playing as Kate.

I haven't made any bugfixes for the last couple of updates since they were both Max updates and there aren't really any bugs in the Max playthrough.

Applying the bugfixes from that post will convert your client to 0.31+bugfixes and while you will be able to cheat the money from the pool, you won't be able to access any content from 0.32 and 0.33

If you're playing as Max, I would suggest not applying any bugfix and instead editing your savefiles if you want extra money. There's instructions for doing that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-4104229

killroy_lee

Mar 27, 2018

talf to anna she will give you allowence and you can clean the pool every other day for money till you get cameras going

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017

I haven't made any bugfixes for the last couple of updates since they were both Max updates and there aren't really any bugs in the Max playthrough.

Applying the bugfixes from that post will convert your client to 0.31+bugfixes and while you will be able to cheat the money from the pool, you won't be able to access any content from 0.32 and 0.33

If you're playing as Max, I would suggest not applying any bugfix and instead editing your savefiles if you want extra money. There's instructions for doing that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-4104229
Ok. But the problem was: I couldn't click the girls anymore. I used the bugfix and now I can talk to them again and continue their storylines.

But one more question.

I found line 33506 in game/app.asar. The one that says how much Max earns with cleaning the pool. If I change the value again, the control elements of the game disappear. So I guess there is a second place in the configuration files that needs to be adjusted. Can you tell me which one?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Ok. But the problem was: I couldn't click the girls anymore. I used the bugfix and now I can talk to them again and continue their storylines.

But one more question.

I found line 33506 in game/app.asar. The one that says how much Max earns with cleaning the pool. If I change the value again, the control elements of the game disappear. So I guess there is a second place in the configuration files that needs to be adjusted. Can you tell me which one?
Like I said, the resolution is the Problem. Just play as long as you can (0.31) after you have all done so far. Then update your Glamour to 0.33 and play with the Money the new Content. The Dev is really really lazy about Bugfixing. The other way is, become a 40$ Patreon and write him in Patreon. He will truly answer your request in short time. There is a Reason why I have stopped support this Patreon.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I started with v0.33 and with the new files it works. Sometimes we have to enjoy pleasant surprises and don't scrutinize them ^^

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

That post says it doesn't work anymore. Can anyone confirm or refute? If it still works I will add to FAQ.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes