Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Money cheat works for cleaning the pool.
I don't think you are understanding what I mean so don't worry about it man. I am not looking for a money cheat to use. I manage the FAQ and fsck linked to a money cheat that I don't have linked in the FAQ. When I followed the link I noticed that the post itself said that the method no longer works. I was asking if anyone has successfully used the linked money cheat and if it still worked in the current version so that I could update the FAQ with it as an option.

Edit: nevermind I was the one that didn't understand. You were saying the method worked for Max. Got it thanks. Have/will you try it with Kate. Let me know your results if you do.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I don't think you are understanding what I mean so don't worry about it man. I am not looking for a money cheat to use. I manage the FAQ and fsck linked to a money cheat that I don't have linked in the FAQ. When I followed the link I noticed that the post itself said that the method no longer works. I was asking if anyone has successfully used the linked money cheat and if it still worked in the current version so that I could update the FAQ with it as an option.
Hey, that post I linked to is already in the FAQ.

Look in "Glamour FAQ:" -> "Gameplay Content, How To, NPC Mapping" -> How to use cheats? -> "Warning" -> ".29 cheats" -> Kaiadas .29 cheats

The method's been around since 0.27 offline first came out and yes, it still works :)

I think l8rdude was the first person to post about this method back when 0.27 launched, but I don't have his post bookmarked :(
EDIT: tracked down his post: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-3718244

Maybe consider moving that whole "How to use cheats?" part to the "Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring" section? And rename the section to "Cheats, Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring" I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, that post I linked to is already in the FAQ.

Look in "Glamour FAQ:" -> "Gameplay Content, How To, NPC Mapping" -> How to use cheats? -> "Warning" -> ".29 cheats" -> Kaiadas .29 cheats

The method's been around since 0.27 offline first came out and yes, it still works :)

I think l8rdude was the first person to post about this method back when 0.27 launched, but I don't have his post bookmarked :(
EDIT: tracked down his post: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-3718244

Maybe consider moving that whole "How to use cheats?" part to the "Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring" section? And rename the section to "Cheats, Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring" I guess.
how could I be so blind :oops: o_O. My excuse it going to be that I was on mobile when I was looking for it. :ROFLMAO: I do remember l8rdude 's post and it was part of the FAQ at one point but due to my lack of coding understanding probably dropped it for the "updated" version. Are there any significant changes/differences that I should but as a caveat in the FAQ? Also moved and renamed section as recommended.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
how could I be so blind :oops: o_O. My excuse it going to be that I was on mobile when I was looking for it. :ROFLMAO: I do remember l8rdude 's post and it was part of the FAQ at one point but due to my lack of coding understanding probably dropped it for the "updated" version. Are there any significant changes/differences that I should but as a caveat in the FAQ? Also moved and renamed section as recommended.
I would also suggest renaming "How to use cheats?" to "How to cheat by editing savefiles?" since it's more accurate.

Also move the @Dllfile link somewhere else, that link isn't related to editing savefiles, it only works for 0.29 and the Kaiadas link works for all versions. Right now, both seem to be lumped together, but the Kaiadas version needs to be placed more prominently.

Oh, and also rename the "Spoiler: 0.29 cheats" to "Spoiler: all versions except .28".

Reactions: Kaiadas

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I would also suggest renaming "How to use cheats?" to "How to cheat by editing savefiles?" since it's more accurate.

Also move the @Dllfile link somewhere else, that link isn't related to editing savefiles, it only works for 0.29 and the Kaiadas link works for all versions. Right now, both seem to be lumped together, but the Kaiadas version needs to be placed more prominently.

Oh, and also rename the "Spoiler: 0.29 cheats" to "Spoiler: all versions except .28".
Here is what I did let me know if I should change anything else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Tho is honestly probably the most complicated game I’ve played. When do I go to see Ann in the bath, I can’t find it anymore and I never was able to view Alice’s website let alone continue that path. This game is just frustrating more than it is pleasing.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Tho is honestly probably the most complicated game I’ve played. When do I go to see Ann in the bath, I can’t find it anymore and I never was able to view Alice’s website let alone continue that path. This game is just frustrating more than it is pleasing.
Ann takes a bath around the same time you help Lisa with her homework and Alice's website isn't viewable in the current version.

Reactions: NewMan2098

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
now i play v0.32 i want to know if there is update for 0.33 or will be for 0.34, i don't want download every time all game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
now i play v0.32 i want to know if there is update for 0.33 or will be for 0.34, i don't want download every time all game
You can download 0.33 from the first page OR you could wait for 0.34.
Personally, I'd wait for 0.34.

Dark Silver doesn't believe in update patches so you're going have to download the full game every time.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
You can download 0.33 from the first page OR you could wait for 0.34.
Personally, I'd wait for 0.34.

Dark Silver doesn't believe in update patches so you're going have to download the full game every time.
Yeah it's really annoying to download a full game every time and the game is getting bigger

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The offline versions are suppose to be able to receive auto-downloaded updates when a new version is available however I have had mixed results.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
The offline versions are suppose to be able to receive auto-downloaded updates when a new version is available however I have had mixed results.
It auto-updates only if you're logged in via patreon to the offline client and are at least a $5 supporter. Otherwise no auto-updates.

Also, if you applied my bugfix, it disables auto-updates altogether.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes