paladin07

May 28, 2017
Tried this playing as the girl a long time ago (2 years?). It was early stages. Just downloaded today and picked playing Max and I was suddenly back in Big Brother! What is the deal? Does Max ever go to the college (where the female protag goes)? Or is this just a way to allow you to play both games in one executable?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Tried this playing as the girl a long time ago (2 years?). It was early stages. Just downloaded today and picked playing Max and I was suddenly back in Big Brother! What is the deal? Does Max ever go to the college (where the female protag goes)? Or is this just a way to allow you to play both games in one executable?
Max will go to the same college as Kate. It should happen soon.

Reactions: paladin07

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That was a real facepalm moment for me. The first nail in the coffin was the decision to send Max there.
We knew that would happen eventually anyway; I just hoped it would happen later on, once Olivia's character was a little more defined.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The "plan" is for Max to go to the college, but he needs to start having private lessons with Veronica and Kinky Karan first.
( Also the "Character" that is Max will need a major Update !, For MAX has no stats for any of the Online Edu or college courses)
Depending on the level of education DS gives Max, if any (Kate started with zero)
It may turn out to be better to start a fresh Max game.

Reactions: paladin07

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Now that´s the stuff that should´ve happened way before Max got her hands on her and used her like a cheap whore. Way more in line with her og story. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Lisandr666

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Kate will have new hot clothes without underwear ;)
Update about Julia, and without panties only Kate walks around the house, although as the mistress of the house - Julia has the right to be at home and naked.
Обновление про Юлию, а без трусиков по дому ходит одна лишь одна Кейт, хотя на правах хозяйки дома - Юлия имеет право быть дома и голенькой.

Last edited:
Reactions: deshi9

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
IMHO Julia should go home in the costume of the mistress, and Kate and her slave, which clothes are not allowed. I would also like to see Julia walking Kate on a leash in the backyard, but it is unlikely to be

ИМХО Юлия должна дома ходить в костюме госпожи, а Кейти ее рабыня, которой одежда не положена. Еще хотел бы видеть как Юлия выгуливает Кейт на поводке на заднем дворе, но это вряд ли будет

nim

May 6, 2017
IMHO Julia should go home in the costume of the mistress, and Kate and her slave, which clothes are not allowed. I would also like to see Julia walking Kate on a leash in the backyard, but it is unlikely to be

ИМХО Юлия должна дома ходить в костюме госпожи, а Кейти ее рабыня, которой одежда не положена. Еще хотел бы видеть как Юлия выгуливает Кейт на поводке на заднем дворе, но это вряд ли будет
Why should Kate naked on a leash in public be unlikely? We need this! It is also important for the mental heath of the neighbors!

• Haha
Reactions: Lore19 and fsck
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes