Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Tell me one thing.
I downloaded version 0.33 linked in first post.
I almost end all qust in game, but i dont see a lot off things from screens from first post.... inventory, locations,
characters.
I play Mark and im in home all the time... and in masage room

did i something wrong?
No, Max/Mark is confined to the Villa or having a massage.
He STILL needs a lot of work to fill out his hollow (Little to No Stats) character before he can venture out.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I can't understand why there isn't temporal logic, i play with Kate, when she go to villa for play with Alice and Max late night, Kate and Max do anal sex, after when she go to work at villa Max try anal sex but is too much big :eek: but they did before, is nonsense

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can't understand why there isn't temporal logic, i play with Kate, when she go to villa for play with Alice and Max late night, Kate and Max do anal sex, after when she go to work at villa Max try anal sex but is too much big :eek: but they did before, is nonsense
Kate having anal sex with Max is from the Max Storyline (Big Brother Quest)
While
Kate going to Villa to work as a maid is from the
Kate Storyline (Villa Quest)
The two storylines are separate stories, while they look similar, they are NOT linked.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Kate having anal sex with Max is from the Max Storyline (Big Brother Quest)
While
Kate going to Villa to work as a maid is from the
Kate Storyline (Villa Quest)
The two storylines are separate stories, while they look similar, they are NOT linked.
it's fair but Kate did anal sex with Neill

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Worse is that Kate has anal sex with Nick in the basement, but in Julia's bedroom, she's afraid he'll use the wrong hole.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Worse is that Kate has anal sex with Nick in the basement, but in Julia's bedroom, she's afraid he'll use the wrong hole.
That is because DS either forgot to link the two scenes or bedroom scene is due an update sometime in the future.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
sure there is a lot of contradiction and scene that must be updated or follow the story, still be shy being catched masturbating in front of tv when later you have a treesome in bed or a bdsm time in basement

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes