CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I'm new to this so I have a question that has probably been asked before but...
I couldn't help but notice that the male protagonist part is very similar, I would dare to say the same, as that of BB story. My question is, is it the same?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I couldn't help but notice that the male protagonist part is very similar, I would dare to say the same, as that of BB story. My question is, is it the same?
Same model. It's somehow a very popular avatar for this sort of game. Even MotH uses it too but it's a billion times better.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's mostly the same.
There's a remake of BB in this remake of Glamour...

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
i´m playing the story of max. i can play saved games of other versions or i have to start from the begining?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Seems promising. Is there an m2f storyline with a male(-at-birth hehe) MC?
Since there's no transformation tags and literally nothing about that listed in genres box, and nothing about that in the changelogs, I'd say it's safe to say no. No there's absolutely nothing like that in this game.

Funnily enough, I doubt there ever will be. :unsure:

olovely

Jan 11, 2021
Since there's no transformation tags and literally nothing about that listed in genres box, and nothing about that in the changelogs, I'd say it's safe to say no. No there's absolutely nothing like that in this game.

Funnily enough, I doubt there ever will be. :unsure:
Well, then, I better spare myself bandwidth and waiting. Have actually playwd it though or just judging by the tags and changelogs.. ? In the description there were hints of femdom which (if dev ia snart enough) could go into a full-blown alternate storypath..

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Have actually playwd it though or just judging by the tags and changelogs.. ?
Yes... Not to mention the dev's shown absolutely zero interest in those things in any of his two prior (abandoned) games, and neither of them or this game has ever been "marketed" as for people looking for those things.
There's no shortage of transformation/sissification games on here, and they're all clearly labelled as such in both tags and genres box in the OP of their respective threads.

In the description there were hints of femdom which (if dev ia snart enough) could go into a full-blown alternate storypath..
Femdom has never been a euphemism for transformation/sissification. It can be used in conjunction with, but is still separate from it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes