Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Hey guys I have a problem with the new update. It says "clean the Villa between 11:00 and 12:00". I try to do this for almost 1 ingame week now and nothing happens! Is there a trick or am I alone with this problem?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys I have a problem with the new update. It says "clean the Villa between 11:00 and 12:00". I try to do this for almost 1 ingame week now and nothing happens! Is there a trick or am I alone with this problem?
Unless you are starting a new game ,
The last update ( v0.33 ) is for the "Max Storyline" only, there was nothing in it for Kate !
Next update with anything for the "Kate Storyline" should be v0.34.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The last update ( v0.33 ) is for the "Max Storyline" only, there was nothing in it for Kate !
0.34 is scheduled to be a Julia update apparently. There may be some Kate events but most of it is Julia. Seems to be that she gets curious about where Kate is working and decides to investigate the manor. And this is what worries me the most.

Last edited:

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
I play on 0.31. Im not a patreon

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
You have your views and I have mine.
There's absolutely no need to be so hostile.
The aspect of us both being entitled to an opinion is something I pointed out above.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-4879180
You were the only person telling others not to post their opinion, trying to silence them, not me.
All that last post was pointing out you is you are the one acting hostile.
Hell, I even pointed out in that post the person who Snugglepuff was ok in posting his view on here even if I don't agree with it.
I made the point it was valid for him to post it here.

So don't act like I am in the wrong. I didn't act like you.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
How can a writer develope a character that is 18 and has ABSLOLUTEY NO life skills whatsoever. I personally get tired of thin useless/weak characters that you can not improve whether by training or just simply working out a bit. Does the ingame "yoga" not have any effect? (other than some seductive posing) Terminally weak MC's make for a very dull linear story. Good renders though with some good seductive scenes. I would prefer to see a Dev complete stories up to the point of advancement, not just a whole slew of unfinished bits. Tell the story and when you are done tell us that we have reached a "developement wall" and the rest is yet to come.
and yeah, I remember the fifties
and we already established that:). https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-4733726

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
gets curious about where Kate is working and decides to investigate the manor. And this is what worries me the most.
Is that just you guessing or did DS say something along those lines? I hope he didnt, last thing this game needs is another cock sleeve.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes