Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I use offline ver I want to start new game , I try to use CE for money cheat but I didnt find Glamour server in process list !
any help ?
The new Offline client doesn't rely on glamour-server.exe. So it's not there any more.
You'll have to find a new way to cheat at a game that's already hideously easy.

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
I use offline ver I want to start new game , I try to use CE for money cheat but I didnt find Glamour server in process list !
any help ?
in CE instead of open Applications click in Processes and you can find 4 processes with the name 0000xxxx-Glamour exe. in the last one is the variable with the money.

Reactions: da10ni

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
TL;DR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are looking for cheats and bugfixes for an older version look in the main FAQ.

The download file is small is this an update patch or the full game?

It is the full game. DS changed the image file type to .webp this makes the overall game size smaller than before

Created a short (well it used to be short) FAQ with input from Squark and many others from the community to hopefully cut down on the repeated questions. If you think there should be a question here that isn't pm me with the corresponding answer and I will add it.

You can find a link to this on OP under extras.

Links in FAQ may take 24 hours to update to latest version

Most questions not related to walkthrough help have been answered in the FAQ. Please read it, it takes 15 minutes or less. If you still need help reply to the FAQ so others know you have at least tried to find the answer on your own.

When asking for quest help it is a good idea to include screenshots of your active quests to give those helping you a better understanding of where you are in the game.

Addendums to OP:
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
The Offline version checks for game updates and previous Offline saves. The Online version checks for updates and talks back and forth with the server to "keep saves updated."​
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
Saves were encrypted in previous Online versions, however that is no longer the case you can find some saves in following sections of the FAQ.​

Do-it-yourself compressed instructions here courtesy of fsck

I want to make a translation of the game where can I find the files I need?
fsck has a post explaining it here

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It is a bug in 0.27 offline, the lower part of screen does not react to click (but buttons are OK). The only way now is (IMHO) to buy laptop in 0.25 version and then transfer save to new version of client.
Thanks, but, the problem is that I have erased my previous 0.25 version of the game... sniff

8sweettree

Jul 18, 2017
You need:
-Laptop
-Some money for the Rent
-You have meet Fendor in Hotel

The steps are:
-start Tutor
-meet in her Apartment
-meet Fendor (the Landlord) there
-accept offer to rent the Room in her Apartment
-talk with Nicolas next day to have him pay the rent
-Meet in her Apartment and challenge her for a Game (if you lazy. Save and autoplay, reload until you win)
-After the First you need to buy a Laptop and get Nicolas to give you the Rights for the Internet side of the Shool.
-After a Certain time there will be a Annoucement of the new Rules in Class.
-Now you can Initiate Rules via Laptop
-Until now you must only Win in a Poker Game to get a Vote done, this will change in Update(maybe next)
Thank you again for help, Alyath. And it worked fine.
After several poker game wins for wish, Homework quest shows up. I misunderstood the "not winning poker game" line.

May 20, 2017
Downloaded V 0.27, trying the game for the first time, I know it's been asked multiple times but, does anyone know the save folder location of V 0.27 offline? Unable to find it in Users. Also anyway to activate cheats section in menu?

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Wel, to those who wish to buy laptop follow this steps:
open debug window. ctrl+shift+i
inspect element of the button you wish to buy ( choose selector and point click on needed buy button) it will pickup overlay div, adjust position of that element so it will not cover that button.
repeat steps untill there are no divs blocking that img.

if you delete that div it may crash game so you have to reload.. and repeat steps again.

Once done that you can buy laptop.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
inspect element of the button you wish to buy ( choose selector and point click on needed buy button) it will pickup overlay div, adjust position of that element so it will not cover that button.

if you delete that div it may crash game so you have to reload.. and repeat steps again.

You sir are my fucking hero.

Thought there was a way around it like that, but had no idea where to start.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

Sorry, I'm in the debug menu, but after, it's unclear...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes