Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LOL, when max answers a question in history class, the teacher calls him Kate. I didn't play Kate's story much but I guess that content is either re-used from Kate's story or was originally developed for Kate's story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. They're shoehorning Max into school and the content was hardcoded to be just to be originally for Kate.
This is one more reason why he should never having given $40 patrons the power. They voted to fuck over Kate and now they're seeing that Silver can't be bothered checking old content to see if actually works for Cax or not.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
First it was a female protag game with the opportunity (no content) to do a male protag.

After loosing too much patreons from BB he implemented an alternative version of Max and BB in this.

After a while he announced that the updates will alternate to satisfy all fans (of male/female protag /Story) but he broke it soon. Starting making more Max updates. He said it was due to the lack of content. Then over a year ago he decided (for a brief period) he will do more frequent updates... but with a 2/1 Ratio for Max (again lack of content as reason) but he is more than 6 Month back to monthly updates. And out of the last 10 updates 0,36 till .045 only 2 have been Alice content. I liked glamour as the game it was intended... I am out for good. This isn't the game I liked anymore and in any way... :cry:

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
First it was a female protag game with the opportunity (no content) to do a male protag.

After loosing too much patreons from BB he implemented an alternative version of Max and BB in this.

After a while he announced that the updates will alternate to satisfy all fans (of male/female protag /Story) but he broke it soon. Starting making more Max updates. He said it was due to the lack of content. Then over a year ago he decided (for a brief period) he will do more frequent updates... but with a 2/1 Ratio for Max (again lack of content as reason) but he is more than 6 Month back to monthly updates. And out of the last 10 updates 0,36 till .045 only 2 have been Alice content. I liked glamour as the game it was intended... I am out for good. This isn't the game I liked anymore and in any way... :cry:
Yeah this is exactly how I feel. Don't know why he is so obsessed with Max and I don't know now why he started to make "Glamour" in the first place and not "BB2" when he is so obsessed with him (more like BB20 at this point with all the remakes). The last update for Alice was pretty fun and promising to be honest, but now with this and the next updates bringing Max into school, I fear there will be little content for Alice if there will be any at all. My guess is that there will be no content update without including Max as well in the future. This project of bringing Max to school also sounds like it will take at least until the end End of Q2 2022.

I have two hopes:
First: his Patreons doesn't like it either and stop supporting so he starts focusing on Alice again.
Second: A hero grabs all of Alice's content and continues the story on his own.

Until then, this game is dead for me.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah this is exactly how I feel. Don't know why he is so obsessed with Max and I don't know now why he started to make "Glamour" in the first place and not "BB2" when he is so obsessed with him (more like BB20 at this point with all the remakes). The last update for Alice was pretty fun and promising to be honest, but now with this and the next updates bringing Max into school, I fear there will be little content for Alice if there will be any at all. My guess is that there will be no content update without including Max as well in the future. This project of bringing Max to school also sounds like it will take at least until the end End of Q2 2022.

I have two hopes:
First: his Patreons doesn't like it either and stop supporting so he starts focusing on Alice again.

Well as a former patreon I'm pretty sure I was in the majority of paying players who wanted to see Max as the protagonist, which is why it's that way. It's not an Alice game so if that were the focus there probably wouldn't be enough subs to make it worth it. It's the same issue with Kate. Once Alice became super-Alice the game took a dumb turn anyway in my opinion unless there was some way to have give and take which there didn't seem to be. Instead Alice just kept getting more power which is just stupid. Now Max is going to pervert U and the story will probably either give more opportunities for Alice to continue her stupid arc or Max gets his mojo back. I doubt anyone will be happy as DS wobbles between doing some story reminiscent of the ntr stories he/she wants to do and some fetish stories that poorly fill the void. Complain all you want but apparently ntr doesn't pay the bills just like the Kate/Alice arcs don't so Max is what people will get...kind of.

bill19890

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the info but I guess it's time to add this to the crap pile and move on, clearly it's now just the "max story" and the dev has abandoned the Glamour and gone back to BB recycle 5 trillion and 1.

Disappointing.
Right? Even with the grindfest i was enjoying kate and hoping to not see max anymore other then a side character. I stopped playing when it became clear where the focus was going.

Zalupochka

May 23, 2019
How that game became so boring. I’ve supported the dev about a 1,5 years ago, it was quite good, but now this game is just a joke. Just grind 2 events per update to reach the same not animated render.

Reactions: onga

balara

May 12, 2017

I have two hopes:

You reading something and then replying on it..and still you didnt got it ..read carefully " After loosing too much patreons from BB he implemented an alternative version of Max and BB in this " DS specifically focus on his top patreons and develops accordingly.. In BB he did same thing.. how much we write or say it wont effect unless his top patreons dont say the same. ..in BS his top patreon wanted ERIC gone so DS followed it and made MAX in glamour accordingly ..and lastly DS will again floow his top patreons ..simple as it is

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes