ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Curious, I put version 0.44 (your links) and completed the quest New World Order. And playing in the version 0.44 used save files from version 0.45.1. Now in the version 0.45.1 I have all the passed quests.
I recommended completing all quests in version 44. Make a save. Then run version 45 and complete the College quest. Simply, you may have problems with your save files in the future. Because you used late game files on an early game.
Find the save you made in version 44. Complete the quest. Make a new save (after completing the quest). Run version 45 and go through Quest College.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
where to find the download of 0.44
There are two links in the post above. One for the folder with the game (If there is no WinRar), the second for the archive.
unable to download
There are two links in the post above. One for the folder with the game (If there is no WinRar), the second is the archive with the game.
Checked. Everything works.
Give a detailed answer. Why didn't you succeed?
User pitruchio managed to download the game and complete the quest.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
To be honest, i kinda like this game. The negative side of the medal is the massive Text which i dislike , because you can't see a psychological difference between the characters.
Positive ofcourse is the protag. She is pretty and is something between sweet and sexy. Good job.

The 3d Art is better than in most other games because of the detail in the private Areas. Thats important.

Sincerly,
Blondie bear

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: muschi123

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I have the same Problem :/
The next level I finished when I stay home in morning without go to the college. I went to the backyard and masturbate alone until came Julia and caught me.... when Julia caught me to masturbate in the backyard the Next Level quest complete! I hope this help you. The Villa quest I can't finish at all!

janeman

Feb 14, 2022
hi, i just finished NEW WORLD ORDER quest and dont know what to do for triggering/advance next quest game , if someone can help me with some advice thx in advance (i use v.0.44 and itis new fresh game,not any old saves), maybe I need to be in a certain place at a certain time idk
how to complete ann maid job Screenshot_2022-02-14-09-55-48-215_games.ardent.glamour.jpg pls some details

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I have stuck in the Villa... all seems "completed" but nothing new happens. All the other quests are come and finished but this stays incomplete. Any idea for what I have to do?

Screenshot 2022-02-21 122647.png

Reactions: cuddy101
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes