Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
V47 again Max ?
I come back on this game if people starting writing nice things about the glamour part of the game, i am not into the big brother part of it. Thats why i haven't played and upgrade it since V41 , to much Max.
It can be written, however, it is not possible to know if it will be cool. I had said that Kate's story is still incomplete, there aren't many renders of other characters, there isn't a focus to build on. Of course you could discard some others and make them figurants (Helen, Jane, Ruby.. that boy who has a band, that blond boy that I forgot their name), but for me it would be something that would not work (in my pov). That's why I wrote that it was hard to try to please everyone, I could have a script in hand, as I was thinking of one, even publish the third part but I have the idea in my head, but I think, I won't please so I don't want to waste my time. I have always written fictions and romances, but never eroticism, big brother was a surprise to me, because I found it all "strange" of people having a certain fetish for incest.

After some difficulties with missing events I played through Kate's most recent content (0.46) with the alternative punishments for Kate and Sophie.

Very disappointing to see Kate's game go down :
- Sophie originally seemed to be a lesbian LI for Kate, but despite all the coffee shop dates, etc there were never any private meetings where they would go further. There was lots of talking in class and some photos and a scene where Sophie eats Kate after punishment by Karen in class ... lots of teasing but not much content for 4 years of development.
- Now (due to the aphrodisiac pills) Sophie is turned from a lesbian into a cock hungry bisexual who looks forward and enjoys punishment fucks by Max while Kate watches.
- The same seems to apply to all the other boys and girls in college : Relationships in college are now forbidden, the boys are neutralized, the girls are in heat for (Max') cock due to the pills
He impoverished history. I remember this, Sophie is a lesbian girl who works at a modeling agency (I think). And then Max arrives, only he is the only boy who can bathe in the female shower with other girls? because if DS puts other male npc your public will complain about sharing or ntr. When I saw this I said "no, no, wait.. why is he the chosen one?" does not make sense.

We have the same thing here in principle. The game used to be Kate based, but it made next to no money. So, instead of killing it and going back the product that made money (big brother), they implemented "both". And we now have two subpar products in one, that neither sides truly enjoys.
Yes, he gave up on continuing with BB. Some people said that he was tired and didn't want to work with BB anymore, but then, due to a lot of pressure from his public, he ended up deciding to write a new story. I don't know how many patreons were supporting him, but I remember it was a little below average, maybe 400 supporters, it was then that he was pressured to create an MC story, that made him late, had several delays in Kate's story, I don't understand what made him do that, on the other hand, I don't know if I would have done the same if I were in his place. I say this because the fear of you creating something and people not liking it is huge, you feel like you wasted your time.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Is it only me who thinks that DS makes 3 same pictures of the same pose just different angles and call it content? Biggest yet my ass, even divided into parts it'd be a nothing burger. Knowing that game has no animation and it's 3d modelled, you'd think content would be flowing like crazy.. but no.. it's only 3 variants of the same pose over and over. There's literally no mechanics in update(no money requirement, no skill requirement, no way to fail anything) This game is just a VN, waste of Unity engine imo. Last time I checked this game supposed to have some outfits to change into.. where are they? The biggest content out of this game you can get is in this forum. How people hate on characters like Eric or Max, or whatever :D The game looks good, but everything else is trash, except community toxic posts, they're golden :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ann87ra

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Maybe DS really should just split the game :
- Pack all the Kate content into a separate Glamour game and label it abandoned or onhold.
- Pack all the Max content into a "Big Brother in College" game and continue only Max' story.
There is no benefit in implementing Max' adventures in both Max' and Kate's story.
Please make a split, the Origional concepts has so much more depth than watching only Max story. It only has to be cultivated. All ingredients are there already, a dark Karen, A second vamp Angela that is no longer a vamp, all threats seems to have vanished. And indepth powerplay between characters are gone. Sorry for my opinion.

Reactions: Konstantin

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Is it only me who thinks that DS makes 3 same pictures of the same pose just different angles and call it content? Biggest yet my ass, even divided into parts it'd be a nothing burger. Knowing that game has no animation and it's 3d modelled, you'd think content would be flowing like crazy.. but no.. it's only 3 variants of the same pose over and over. There's literally no mechanics in update(no money requirement, no skill requirement, no way to fail anything) This game is just a VN, waste of Unity engine imo. Last time I checked this game supposed to have some outfits to change into.. where are they? The biggest content out of this game you can get is in this forum. How people hate on characters like Eric or Max, or whatever :D The game looks good, but everything else is trash, except community toxic posts, they're golden :D
not just you, many people point it out almost every update, but it doesn't matter, since DS doesn't read this forum, or simply doesn't care(why would he anyway his paying "customers" are in patreon not here).
It's been like this for many years, and people are still paying so there's no incentive to change anything.. the irony is that there's 800pages of people moaning about the Max vs Kate updates instead of the crucial parts(story/gameplay/characters etc). As if tomorrow DS would focus on Kate only, and Glamour would magically become an actual game instead of the dumpster fire it is right now..

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin
Aug 3, 2017
Just the opposite. Playing for Kate brought a lot of money. It was on it that the author scored the largest number of rounds. He he greedily wanted even more money and included the nerd Max in the game
Until the author started killing the game with endless updates for Max, there were always a little more patrons of Kate's story - about 52-60%
It's pretty funny: they kept doing polls over and over and Kate would win every time, so they started splitting out the poll options to divvy up the votes the way they already wanted to go, and then gave Kate shittier and shittier updates until they finally barely squeaked Max over the line in a couple, and then all of a sudden its "The people have spoken and they want an equal split of Max and Kate, but Kate is harder to write so we are focusing on Max"

And frankly, if you came to the game today without any knowledge of the prior history, aside from Max being an absolute fucking loser then yeah there's not much reason to pick Kate over him. Both routes have all the Classic Sins of an adult game (Pointless life-sim elements, Doing the same things over and over for a random chance of new results, Progress and content gated behind arbitrary and obscure actions) but Kate has it MUCH worse than Max does and there's barely any content. Jumping through a ton of hoops and grinding resources so you can move in with your hot gym teacher and..... well you can shower together and watch her have sex with someone else I guess

Money-wise the game has been slowly bleeding out since they've gone to Max focused stuff, it could still last for years at this rate though so there's not much incentive to change. (You can argue that it's just slow updates that are causing the bleed as well)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, he gave up on continuing with BB. Some people said that he was tired and didn't want to work with BB anymore, but then, due to a lot of pressure from his public, he ended up deciding to write a new story. I don't know how many patreons were supporting him, but I remember it was a little below average, maybe 400 supporters, it was then that he was pressured to create an MC story, that made him late, had several delays in Kate's story, I don't understand what made him do that, on the other hand, I don't know if I would have done the same if I were in his place. I say this because the fear of you creating something and people not liking it is huge, you feel like you wasted your time.
If I am not mistaken, while they might well be lower in numbers, they have the highest subscription cost though (high expansive tier members.)
If that's right, then it does not matter if there are more Kate supporter if the cash is not there at the end :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please make a split, the Original concepts has so much more depth than watching only Max story. It only has to be cultivated. All ingredients are there already, a dark Karen, A second vamp Angela that is no longer a vamp, all threats seems to have vanished. And in-depth powerplay between characters are gone. Sorry for my opinion.
Maybe Peter's mother could be a daywalker while we're at it and is trying to set up a clan XD

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
So if someone wrote a glamorous kate script and post it then the challenge would be to create the optimum renders to complete and make it sync with the script. would that be possible ? i have imagination but no render skill. do we need DS approval
to do this ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes