dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I have a doubt. In the Max route, can i choose what kind of sex scene i get? I mean, i can choose being more submissive or dominant ir choice what kind scene i get, for example i can choose give oral sex instead of receiving it?

Last edited:

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Last edited:

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
The sound question in the android version is there are files with sounds "for example (\sounds\bath.ogg)" in the pc version they are not available, but you can transfer them from the android version and they work, in general, is there a question about the reason for their absence in the pc version?

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
I have a doubt. In the Max route, can i choose what kind of sex scene i get? I mean, i can choose being more submissive or dominant ir choice what kind scene i get, for example i can choose give oral sex instead of receiving it?
When it comes to Max and sex scenes, you can only chose to be a asshole.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I play on Windows 10. When you start the game, folder with all savesis automatically created in: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb !!! This is where you need to throw the save that i provided, fully passed version 0.46
Ok.
I will use yours.
I just don't get why I can't use mine. I was finished up through last update.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Kate has had sex with every male in the Glamour universe.. the lesbian-"narrative" was pushed mainly for Alice, but even she had sex with Max, so she turned to a "bi" or whatever you want to call it.
Almost every male, but now that most the guys have limp noodles thanks to the drugs, Mike, Dennis, and the male teacher are out of luck.

Jose06

Jan 26, 2018
I don't understand how the fuck you are from the second part, all Big Brother copy ?? Full of lots of text ?? It has nothing to do with the first parts !!!! What is this ???

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes