Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Ok I'm a little confused. In the latest update it's repeatedly hinted that Kate was having sex with Julia's different boyfriends. But earlier Alice was saying Kate only does stuff with girls and never done anything with guys. Did the narrative suddenly change or DS got routes mixed up?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Ok I'm a little confused. In the latest update it's repeatedly hinted that Kate was having sex with Julia's different boyfriends. But earlier Alice was saying Kate only does stuff with girls and never done anything with guys. Did the narrative suddenly change or DS got routes mixed up?
Kate has had sex with every male in the Glamour universe.. the lesbian-"narrative" was pushed mainly for Alice, but even she had sex with Max, so she turned to a "bi" or whatever you want to call it.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Kate has had sex with every male in the Glamour universe.. the lesbian-"narrative" was pushed mainly for Alice, but even she had sex with Max, so she turned to a "bi" or whatever you want to call it.
Aah i see. So now that Julia has become a part of the story DS decided to spice up her character and forgo old narrative. Typical.

Reactions: Konstantin

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
was fun at least, waiting to fuck maria, something new for once... could put more skip buttons, or keyboard buttons else always clicking same button

Dec 11, 2021
Hi

I read the "More Info", does this mean as VN fan this game is too much actual game? I mean I need to do so much instead of just reading or is it bearable?

Thanks

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Guess I will pass the next few updates until they get back to focusing on Kate again. Max is a horrible character and I have no interest in him. :unsure:
DS will never focus on Kate again. He basically killed Kate's storyline. Now Kate will be exclusively as an addition to the nerd Max

Reactions: Ara-sH

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I have only played max route. Is there different content Kate route. I’m assuming the two paths connect at some point. Does max get into college at some point.

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantin

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I have a doubt. In the Max route, can i choose what kind of sex scene i get? I mean, i can choose being more submissive or dominant ir choice what kind scene i get, for example i can choose give oral sex instead of receiving it?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes