khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
I find it funny how big brother was the game that brought me to this forum 4 years ago. At that time glamour was about to release its first version. I see this game now and I ask myself how after 4 years the dev haven't yet become aware of it's mistakes? This game could be really good and already finished. But darksilver is not a very smart man, sadly.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
It's pretty clear that I'm talking about THIS glamour, not the previous one. And the fact that there was a previous glamour that was made before BB don't change what I said about the dev, only turns it worse.
Just changes everything. BB is outright shit. And the fact that DS by including BB in Glamour simply killed a good game is also a fact

Reactions: StyleHG

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So I tried to get through the FAQ and searched the thread, but i can'T figure out: Is there a way to cheat money now? Everything seems to point to older versions that had a different save system

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
So I tried to get through the FAQ and searched the thread, but i can'T figure out: Is there a way to cheat money now? Everything seems to point to older versions that had a different save system
And why? Money practically does not play a role in the game. There's nothing to spend them on anyway

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
All those courses? They start at 100 and you have 0 in the beginning and then only can get to like 80 on the second day, or do they not do anything?
All these courses DO NOT AFFECT ANYTHING. Previously, the author wanted to make courses and statistics play their roles, but now he has abandoned all this

Reactions: StyleHG

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wow Konstantin , great memory, i am downloading it to see and check the differences, very curious about the developments in time. Thank you for your effort.
I advise against it. It's uinfinished, uses real people (the reason behind it being canned) and the Yandex-fuelled machine translation is a hideous mess.

bornapopo

Oct 24, 2020
So do the quests Big Brother, Big problem, Yoga just never finish? I am at the point where I've completed all the subsets in Big Brother, I give the sample to the nurse and Alice walks in on the Yoga, but I keep repeating the same events. Is there anything beyond these quests or do they just not show up as completed?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I advise against it. It's uinfinished, uses real people (the reason behind it being canned) and the Yandex-fuelled machine translation is a hideous mess.
By the way, you can see that Glamour has been developing normally almost as long as the first one. Then came frankly bad updates and plot development

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So if someone wrote a glamorous kate script and post it then the challenge would be to create the optimum renders to complete and make it sync with the script. would that be possible ? i have imagination but no render skill. do we need DS approval
to do this ?
It depends on your imagination, I tried to create a little script but for me it was bad. I haven't played Kate's story in a long time and I don't have that much inspiration.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-47-dark-silver.10579/page-1180#post-8068855 (Part I - I made changes)
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-47-dark-silver.10579/page-1181#post-8079662 (Part II)
Konstantin said he's creating some of his own, I don't know how your renders are. If you have inspiration in writing, talk to him, I'm playing the game and reading the dialogs, as the DS game was slow, I ended up skipping a lot.

About DS permission, I'm going to be very honest, if you try to make money from other people's work, I don't think that's right. But if it's just to create a fangame, I don't know if he will complain but I believe so.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
So if someone wrote a glamorous kate script and post it then the challenge would be to create the optimum renders to complete and make it sync with the script. would that be possible ? i have imagination but no render skill. do we need DS approval
to do this ?
I think not. Since the author himself uses almost ready-made models of Das3d, this will not be considered copyright infringement. Moreover, the author is from Russia, where no one pays attention to copyright, except for state institutions

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
The save function in this apk version is broken? I can edit save name but not actually save. Have to "continue" each time I launch (Android ver.).

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
It depends on your imagination, I tried to create a little script but for me it was bad. I haven't played Kate's story in a long time and I don't have that much inspiration.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-47-dark-silver.10579/page-1180#post-8068855 (Part I - I made changes)
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-47-dark-silver.10579/page-1181#post-8079662 (Part II)
Konstantin said he's creating some of his own, I don't know how your renders are. If you have inspiration in writing, talk to him, I'm playing the game and reading the dialogs, as the DS game was slow, I ended up skipping a lot.

About DS permission, I'm going to be very honest, if you try to make money from other people's work, I don't think that's right. But if it's just to create a fangame, I don't know if he will complain but I believe so.
Well i checked the 2016 game, must say it almost the glamour game from DS, and Kruger i am not into money making, i have my own source of income, can't loose that one, and fanscripting ???? perhaps i give it a try . more fun than doing nothing. Keep you updated on this one.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well i checked the 2016 game, must say it almost the glamour game from DS, and Kruger i am not into money making, i have my own source of income, can't loose that one, and fanscripting ???? perhaps i give it a try . more fun than doing nothing. Keep you updated on this one.
Hey, I don't mean or imply that you are trying to steal other people's work. It's not that, I might have taken the two big brothers (old and new) from the DS and made my fangame, combined both stories. But I would feel something strange, something that the author would one day tell me that I would be stealing his work (just a concern).. But I support creating, unfortunately I have little inspiration in writing the script for Kate's story. I'm playing the game again but reading the dialogs, most I had skipped because the game was slow and I had in mind that it wouldn't get me anywhere. Maybe I was wrong about that, but since it's a DS game, it seems the events didn't happen because he didn't create. But try creating a script and sharing your ideas.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes