sashika97

Feb 1, 2021
Before I played this game on my computer and now I trying to play it on my android phone.is there any way to get the save files for Android. I don't want to play from beginning

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Not sure how to proceed after doing 'Almost' everything positively for perhaps 3 in-game weeks jumping-hoops/events.
Will share a couple screen-shots here(see attachments).

Any ideas on 'how' to proceed? currant2.jpg
currant1.jpg

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I get the feeling somethings going to happen at the college and future updates that forces Alice to become more subservient to Max once again.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
question is next update the second part of 0.47 or a separate 0.48 also will it release at the end of the month or middle of may?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Still don't know how to proceed :confused:
I assume your game is bugged and you can't progress. This happens when you click on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, an event that shouldn't appear until you complete the Big Brother questline. You have to load an older savefile.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I assume your game is bugged and you can't progress. This happens when you click on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, an event that shouldn't appear until you complete the Big Brother questline. You have to load an older savefile.
Hmmm, thanks and i'll look for that but seems like a long ways back since both of them were together.
Been only Kira for the longest time i recall.
May end up just Re-Grinding from start.
Bah, maby not even worth it but thanks anyways.
Bit burn out from the grind.:sick:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hmmm, thanks and i'll look for that but seems like a long ways back since both of them were together.
Been only Kira for the longest time i recall.
May end up just Re-Grinding from start.
Bah, maby not even worth it but thanks anyways.
Bit burn out from the grind.:sick:
Just download a savefile. But I get it, the game is barely worth it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes