Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This sentence of yours was already posted, maybe by you, made me load an earlier save and waste hours, only to find out that in my case all that I needed was to find Ann in 14:30 in her room, twice, to finish the quest New World Order (the maid part)
This bug prevents finishing Big Brother to access New World Order. This isn't related to the maid event in new world order.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.46.1 Alice came up with a new way to punish Lisa is aso not working in this version 0.48 so this event/quest is since this is in the game buggy and wasn`t fixed till today. I have reported this bug on his discord channel it says a lot about the producer when he haven`t interest to fix bugs !!!

L0rgar

Mar 10, 2020
hey can anyone help with investigation quest. i m stuck at now karen wants privat lessons, but every time sophie joins.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
You can't complete it because you clicked on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, an event that shouldn't be available to you yet. This bug prevents you from progressing further. You need to load an older save file.
I'm about to lose my mind that's 132 days of in game progress down the drain. That's so messed up from the dev.
Is completing NWO even worth it? Are the actual new sex scenes or is this just a waste of time?

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I'm about to lose my mind that's 132 days of in game progress down the drain. That's so messed up from the dev.
Is completing NWO even worth it? Are the actual new sex scenes or is this just a waste of time?
you can see the 1 new sex scene(alice-max at the pool loungers) if you extract the images.. but you're not missing anything.. it's the same cowgirl render that's been used a million times..the rest are rehashed stuff with new text..
On another note, i played with a bugged save, and still got the "new stuff" even though i don't have the new world order quest, so in some cases it doesn't make much of a difference i guess.. and also tried the fix, which made things worse.. it completely ruined the progress..

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes