topher

Apr 21, 2017
I have two objectives that are stuck and possibly bugged, I've played through everything in .46 on Max side:

Consequences: The next step will be unlocked after Max goes to college with Ann and meets Zoe.
I was doing the once week event and never triggered, now Max is in college and no longer has event

New World Order: Olivia has promised me sex...
Already done many times but never unlocked

I think these go back a ways, so not sure about reverting saves, any way to manipulate saves / variables like renpy or a way to fix these?

norgetjejen

Jan 29, 2018
I wanna process a new tradition or find neil but

I don't know how to fire up a new tradition in house i do what i can but no respond so

I tried to find neil in hotel

Ordered by walkthrough, I tried to find wind bottle,

In my experience, there are three case

1. 2 piece of empty wine bottle

2. 2 piece of full wine bottle

3. Each 2 piece of empty and full bottle (total 4)

I wanna find the way to process more, what am i miss it?

I'm using 0.46 v2 version, and attach my last save hope it fixed it! (check it virus with avast i thk it's clean)

I have this version but i have never seen these pictures, is there an other update? did i miss something. and the collage thing. i havn't seen this... help plz

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Krugger

Take a look at the Happy End game to start. Then, for example, I will send you a set of pictures with small explanations, and you will try to write dialogues for this set. And then decide for yourself whether we can work on the game together or not
I took a look at that game you mentioned but I didn't download and play it. I have ideas for characters, I don't know if they would be good, writing a script for me is not that difficult, however, english is not my native languageand there would be characters of mine who would use certain slang in which I don't know much in the english vocabulary. Another thing is also time, because I don't have much, my life has turned into a ticking time bomb, I have a lot of problems and it keeps getting worse. I would like to do a little script here and see if you guys liked it. I thought about being a writer many years ago, but I gave up. I hate doing any kind of crap, I take things very seriously.

I understand why DS is slowly dropping Kate's story, there are characters that are a little difficult to write, I mean, to have good scripts. Julia for me is being a mystery, I find her script a little superficial of being a perverted sister from the beginning, but at the same time, I try to find a solution for the story to develop fluently, that everything happens in the right way. Maybe it's some of the factors that DS is giving more preference to Max's story, but I see that DS writes Max's story with a certain contempt, because I believe a little that he is forcing it, and as he does not have new ideas, he makes his paying public choose paths for him to follow in the project, but he keeps writing and since he gets things done within a month, he needs to think of something quickly.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
An abbreviation of a small script I made just now, I don't know if you guys will like it.
( xxxx ) - the balloon represents thought.

View attachment 1794333

Teacher Adam: Kate Greenwood...
Teacher Adam: What did you do to receive a punishment?
Kate: Hey Mr. Adam

View attachment 1794340
Kate: I think I was a naughty student
Kate: Maybe I deserve to be punished...
< Kate remove your skirt >

View attachment 1794348

Teacher Adam: (My fucking god)
Teacher Adam: (how? it's been a while since I dont seen thighs so young in a long time)
Teacher Adam: (since I...)

View attachment 1794365

Kate: What was Mr. Adam? the cat got your tongue?
Kate: Do you think I'm pretty?

View attachment 1794371

Teacher Adam: Gorgeous..

View attachment 1794375

Kate: Just gorgeous Mr. Adam?
Kate: Don't you think I'm hot too?

View attachment 1794377

Teacher Adam: Yes, I do..
< Kate bends over the table >
View attachment 1794380

Kate: So Mr. Adam, I think it's time for you to punish me.
Kate: I assume you are in a hurry

View attachment 1794388

Teacher Adam: Y..yes

View attachment 1794394

Kate: Or do you have enough time to punish this naughty student
Kate: (Soon I'll be dominating Mr. Adam. I doubt he will resist)

View attachment 1794402

Teacher Adam: (I can't hold back, this little bitch is teasing me since arrived in this class)
Teacher Adam: (I can't, I can't.. you can't Aslan. I need to resist, how can I resist with this young ass?)
Teacher Adam: (I...)

View attachment 1794405

Kate: (Kate, it's time to tease him some more..)
Kate: Mr. Adam, touch, move your hand! Feel my soft skin, look how wet I am..

View attachment 1794407

Kate: (Yes Mr. Adam, keep going and don't stop..)

View attachment 1794408

Teacher Adam: (Since that time, I had stopped my addictions. The fate has once again brought me here)
Teacher Adam: (I usually don't believe in fates, but maybe in consequence, or not. Am I imagining?)

View attachment 1794410

Teacher Adam: (Your pussy's lips are soft and plump, typical of a young girl)
Teacher Adam: So, Mrs. Greenwood, what kind of punishment would you like to receive?

View attachment 1794423

Teacher Adam: Do you want pain or pleasure?

View attachment 1794425

Kate: Pleasure, Mr. Adam. Pleasure! Keep it up, massaging... please...
Teacher Adam: (Bitch, I can't wait to...)

< CLICK >

View attachment 1794426

Angelina: (Mr. Adam.. and I thought you didn't like students...)

View attachment 1794429

Teacher Adam: WHAT THE FUCK?!
Kate: WHAT WAS THIS?!

View attachment 1794433

Teacher Adam: Mrs. Angelina when the door is closed you need to knock before entering
Angelina: Sorry, I thought there was no one
Kate: Did you photograph us?
Angelina: No, it was just a noise from my cellphone
Kate: You are lying, bitch! Give me your cellphone so I can see
Teacher Adam: Kate, language! don't call your classmate of bitch
Angeline: Sorry for interfering with you, I think I better go.
Kate: Angeline, I want you to erase.
Angeline: Okay... Kate... I do...

View attachment 1794440

Teacher Adam: I think we're done for today Mrs. Greenwood. Next time, go to the direction instead of me.
Teacher Adam: Are we understood?
Kate: Yes, Mr. Adam...
Teacher Adam: I'm going to tell Nicolas that you've had your… punishment...
Teacher Adam: You... can... get... dress up... and... go home.
Kate: Okay Mr. Adam. Thank you..
Neato. Pass me the script if you'd like. I wouldn't mind a bit of cleanup work.
Does anybody know Adam's surname? Mr. Adam sounds a bit weird to my ears.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Neato. Pass me the script if you'd like. I wouldn't mind a bit of cleanup work.
Does anybody know Adam's surname? Mr. Adam sounds a bit weird to my ears.
Yes, sounds weird. In some countries people are called by their surname name, already in others by the first. I will edit.
But since that wouldn't be his real name... At the time I didn't think of one, but Kate's I don't remember if I saw it at the beginning of the game but it matched a little. I did this little scene in less than 20 minutes, it's a quick scene.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi everyone, could any of you confirm that 0.46.1 finishes with the "New World Order" and "College" finished ?

fdk123_

Mar 17, 2021
Hello, i cant go further. Nicolas don't announce Max in college, but say to Ann that she would have to help Max (i complite this step before, but dont save lol)
Any ideas, what am I doing wrong
1651852735017.png 1651852777983.png 1651852756781.png 1651852813514.png 1651852832337.png 1651852849960.png 1651852878155.png 1651852896586.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The fact that so many people have problems with progression in this game shows that:

1) DS never does any testing
2) The game is a mess of things hurriedly cobbled together
3) The people that throw the most money at him month after month have more money than brains

I'm sure it shows more but I just don't know what.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, i cant go further. Nicolas don't announce Max in college, but say to Ann that she would have to help Max (i complite this step before, but dont save. Any ideas, what am I doing wrong
Try loading an earlier save of yours. At the beginning, complete the College Committee quest, and only then proceed to the College quest.
What I need to do?
Change the language in the game. Take a screenshot of the task and show it to us.

Reactions: fdk123_

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Konstantin is looking to produce a Fan Game, I (myself) wouldn't want to create a poor story with bad dialogue.
Yes, I want to create a game with heroes and Glamour art. But the plot of the game will be similar to a Happy End. That is, an innocent girl comes to a big city and gradually becomes a whore and a submissive sex slave. My imagination is too poor for a detailed scenario. But this is about the kind of game I want to make based on Glamour

my intention is not to make Kate a cheap whore but to make her enjoy pleasures and create school fetishes
So this is the most important thing. Kate becomes a whore and a submissive sex slave because she gets pleasure from it. And various events lead her to this, for example, he notices how Angela sucks Oscar in the men's room, or how Sofia and Alice lick each other in the women's room. Or, for example, how one of the girls caresses another in the college shower

Actually, this is exactly what DS wanted to do in Glamour, but because of greed and laziness, he took a simpler and easier path

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes