kisame1212

Feb 25, 2018
Stuck here please help.
I had sex with lisa a lot of times still this quest is in progress. Any particular time i should have sex to complete this quest ?
olivia quest.png

Found solution :- Olivia needs to visit and home. Sleep in ann bedroom before ann sleeps then you will visit lisa bedroom you need to visit about 4 times to complete this quest. (i already had anal sex with lisa).

Last edited:

kisame1212

Feb 25, 2018
hello, i'm stuck in the quest " new world order " the line "olivia has promised me sex after i pop lisa cherry" I don't know how to do it, because if i sleep with Ann, i don't check anymore if she's asleep, it just ends up fucking her. Also olivia is no longer visiting , i tried to talk to Lisa to tell olivia to come everyday, but nothing works. Help
Olivia needs to visit and home. Sleep in ann bedroom before ann sleeps then you will visit lisa bedroom you need to visit about 4 times to complete this quest. (i already had anal sex with lisa).

Reactions: -Joeb-

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
How to complete this ???
You go to the hotel, Looking for Fedor (Bald but not from Brazzers). You ask him to rent you a room. The room is Veronica's Apartment. Location next to the hotel.
How do I get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next time Katya gets caught peeping, just accept the offer.
Stuck here...please HELP!!!!!
quest completed

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuji44aa

Zantetsuken123

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not. I stopped playing this quite some time ago but I do understand that most of his supporters are there to see who their empty shell of an avatar can pork next.
When he runs out of available girls to bone, will the game die?
No he will abandon it just like he did with Big Brother .. name it some new shit, maybe add a 3rd trans or gay character and then add the villa with Max and Kate in it . And those same morons will follow him and pay him because some people actually like eating shit.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Karen is wearing a sexy dress. Ann walks around in this terrible dress, and even in the worst colors.
Who cares what kind of clothes they are, much more important is the meaning of the picture, for me it means that the story of Kate (WITHOUT MAX) is not only dying but dead, Kate is already in the coffin the coffin is closed, and that Image is another nail in the coffin.

Reactions: Priappus

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
OH MY GOD! Karen's look is perfect, too bad the game doesn't have a narrative script.
Sorry to say this but this game has no script anymore, the picture is another nail in the coffin for the story of Kate (WITHOUT MAX). DS Buries Another (SARCASIAN) Masterpiece R.I.P. That's really a pity.

Reactions: Priappus

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
NTRfun instead of a facepalm you could actually help me and tell me what i do wrong in the game or if it is bugged or the end of the content or anything at all to help me understand and maybe help in fixing my problem or my maybe wrong understanding of things.

I do however gain nothing from your facepalm other than a little giggle.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
NTRfun instead of a facepalm you could actually help me and tell me what i do wrong in the game or if it is bugged or the end of the content or anything at all to help me understand and maybe help in fixing my problem or my maybe wrong understanding of things.

However, I have a big laugh with you for wasting your time playing Max,but I would forgive you if you are younger than 12 years oldare,you younger?
(Facepalm is because you bore us all with a game whose story is that I fuck everything because I'm Max.)

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
However, I have a big laugh with you for wasting your time playing Max,but I would forgive you if you are younger than 12 years oldare,you younger?
(Facepalm is because you bore us all with a game whose story is that I fuck everything because I'm Max.)
I could derail the thread now but i leave it at very short answers.
1. Glad you had a laugh. Life is to serious anyway.
2. I do not need your forgiveness or approval for anything but thanks for the offer.
3. Old enough to be your father. 2 grown children, 1 teenager, 1 toddler. Soon to be a grandpa. (Pay your elders some respect, That ain't music. etc.)
4. I missed the part where it is my problem what bores you and what not?

Thank you however for not providing anything of value to help me with my problem. I am sure someone will help me sooner or later. Good luck with your attitude in life young one. It will bring you far. :ROFLMAO:

I will soon change my computer and I wanted to know where I can find my saves please.
If i remember correctly they are in the game folder. If not you could always check C:\user\my documents but further down i would need to check myself. Hope it helps.

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020

Hi

I'm new to this game, just did/doing the kate half now, would like a little clearer idea of how to get past the tasks, stuck on the alternative punishment/Karen section, is this the end of the .5 update? and how do I finish the villa side quest?

They are not saying finished, are they?

enjoying the game so far, a little grindy but then maybe it's just because I'm new to it

1660837857873.png

1660837926839.png

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I will soon change my computer and I wanted to know where I can find my saves please.
I think it was under usersy/ourwindowsusername/appdata/roaming/renpy/
other renpy games store their saves and settings there too

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes