Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
ah no you can pop a cherry only once.... :p
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
True, though at least I hope you can continue to fuck her pussy anytime after that.
I used to be so frustrated with that on BB, that I hope this time it's different :)

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
ah no you can pop a cherry only once.... :p and its alice who fuck her ass first
Well done, found a play on words (or not?). Take a cookie. I explain specifically for ... just like that :) After Max fucks Lisa for the first time, Lisa becomes available for fucking. But, on her initiative, namely: at night she offers to have fun in bed, stream with Alice or sex education lessons with Anna. I clarify: this is for fucking in the pussy.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Well done, found a play on words (or not?). Take a cookie. I explain specifically for ... just like that :) After Max fucks Lisa for the first time, Lisa becomes available for fucking. But, on her initiative, namely: at night she offers to have fun in bed, stream with Alice or sex education lessons with Anna. I clarify: this is for fucking in the pussy.
of course its just a joke

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
True, though at least I hope you can continue to fuck her pussy anytime after that.
I used to be so frustrated with that on BB, that I hope this time it's different :)
Yes, you can on various occasions (Duo with Ann, Duo with Olivia, alone).

c0d3db4b4

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I need some help, I'm stuck in two quests, Villa (side) and College (main), which don't seem to complete no matter what I do.

For the College one I've gone through all the paths, all various ways to get punishment, the swimming class I've attended multiple times. I don't know what I'm missing, the quest log doesn't help as well.

For Villa, its all at 100%. I've changed the authority from Max to Alice and back multiple times, no new events trigger, so that's stuck as well. The quest log also doesn't indicate what I have missing.

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
any body knows wer can I find the girls models (Bander Or DAz )
PLS if yes give a link for them I like to convert them in to VR.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
any body knows wer can I find the girls models (Bander Or DAz )
PLS if yes give a link for them I like to convert them in to VR.
If you need DAZ models from Glamour, then look here https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-fan-art-asset-thread.58162/
And if it's just models for DAZ, then look for specialized resources like etc.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Loaded 0.49.7 (previously played 0.47.0), money is gone, cams are gone. What gives?
It's just that Max's business went to Alice.
Hi, I need some help, I'm stuck in two quests, Villa (side) and College (main), which don't seem to complete no matter what I do.For the College, For Villa.
Both quests are completed, for now.
edit: also, this scrolls down. There are several more conditions...
not exactly random. Already answered this question. Link to the post with the answer.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-49-dark-silver.10579/post-8469360

Last edited:

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
It's just that Max's business went to Alice.

Both quests are completed, for now.
Ah, ok. Dementia getting to me.

1657572348456.png
Ahhh, random events. Fucking pinnacle of game design...

edit: also, this scrolls down. There are several more conditions...

Last edited:

Macska123

Jul 12, 2022
Hello! I'm a bit stuck, can someone help me? In college, I only got as far as swimming with Kate and that was it! Even in Julia's house, I was stuck that there are 3 options with Kate: sofa, basement, or outside to sunbathe, and I got stuck here too! Any ideas? Thanks!

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
New pictures from 0.50 appeared on the Patreom. It's freely available, but there's more for subscribers. Naturally the nerd Max is back :cautious: View attachment 1920801
It's just getting more embarrassing, DS is unable to develop any story without MAX. It's a shame that there are people who fund such bullshit. I think that DS is a man who is over 30 years old and still at home in Mom's basement masturbating wildly to the garbage he is developing.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Hello! I'm a bit stuck, can someone help me? In college, I only got as far as swimming with Kate and that was it! Even in Julia's house, I was stuck that there are 3 options with Kate: sofa, basement, or outside to sunbathe, and I got stuck here too! Any ideas? Thanks!
i have an idea for you Just wait 3-5 years for the next remake maybe it will work flawlessly. Sorry, but I had to say that, no, unfortunately, I have no idea either, because it somehow always works differently with everyone. (UNFORTUNATELY)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes