dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Форма стройнит или класс начал тайно заниматься фитнесом?

The uniform is slimming or the class started secretly doing fitness?

• Wow
Reactions: brittC25

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
That's right. By combining Glamour and BB, the author almost killed both games. As they say in Russia, if you try to sit on two chairs, you'll tear your ass. Which is what happened
Why almost killed? The patient is brain dead and is only kept alive by machines, it is only a matter of time before Dark Silver pulls the plug and declares the patient dead. At least that is my opinion! A revival attempt will only work if Dark Silver separates the stories again or does without Max so far that it's fun to play Glamor again. I'm just saying Dark Silver has lost over 600 supporters since the beginning of 2022 and there's no end in sight!

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I am avoiding to tell mom to call the boss since several updates.. she lost her job by the boss meanwhile.. does it make any sense to bring that in the game now? Is it still possible? Would it change anything in the game if Eric comes now back*

I'm playing v. 0.49 at this time and the option to ask about the boss is still there.

Of course everybody hates Eric and so do i but on the other side, if Eric fucks every woman in the house , that could be an interesting NTR development. And since meanwhile there are so many who hate also Max (which i don't) , could be nice for them to cuck him... :)

Did anybody get Eric back in the game, now or earlier? What does that change, if anything?
Speaking of which, Ann and work. She lost her job in previous updates and worked as a maid at the villa??? However, the final quest tells you to do quests while Ann is at work, a sign that DS has no plan! It's the same as Ann and smoking. She smokes by her car and gets caught by Max. Later, as an explanation of why Ann gets beat up by Alice, Ann tells Max that Alice caught her smoking??? Big confusion. Well before that, Ann says to Alice in the kitchen "If I catch you smoking again you will lose your privileges", it wasn't Ann who caught Alice smoking but always Max and he betrayed it or abused it for his sex games!!! Even if Max let it out, Alice never had to give up her privileges......... I could go on like this forever but then my fingers would hurt from typing, HA HA HA HA.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The patient is brain dead and is only kept alive by machines, it is only a matter of time before Dark Silver pulls the plug and declares the patient dead.
Yes, you can't say more precisely. For a long time, all updates have been uninteresting and primitive. And the constant imposition of a minor nerd max kills the interest and desire to support the author even more

Reactions: Krugger

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Glamour before 0.6-0.9 it wasn't fun, i remember that. The game was pure grindy and remained that way until the arrival of Max's story, which after some DS updates drastically reduced grindy; I still think that the game needs to be reworked in some parts because only now the DS thought about putting the cheerleader content? I hope it works and that also impresses me, because I'm honest, i wasn't having fun in some parts of the game. I still don't want DS to abandon the game, it has a lot of potential, but he has to keep in mind that in the story of Kate Max is not a secondary character and that in Max's story, college wasn't cool, it's better for him to keep the relationship indoors, for now.

Форма стройнит или класс начал тайно заниматься фитнесом?

The uniform is slimming or the class started secretly doing fitness?
8 months of him creating and updating Max's content that he forgot the patterning of girls' bodies. Jane's boobs are bigger than Helen's! WTF! :ROFLMAO:

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Glamour before 0.6-0.9 it wasn't fun, i remember that. The game was pure grindy and remained that way until the arrival of Max's story, which after some DS updates drastically reduced grindy; I still think that the game needs to be reworked in some parts because only now the DS thought about putting the cheerleader content? I hope it works and that also impresses me, because I'm honest, i wasn't having fun in some parts of the game. I still don't want DS to abandon the game, it has a lot of potential, but he has to keep in mind that in the story of Kate Max is not a secondary character and that in Max's story, college wasn't cool, it's better for him to keep the relationship indoors, for now.

8 months of him creating and updating Max's content that he forgot the patterning of girls' bodies. Jane's boobs are bigger than Helen's! WTF! :ROFLMAO:
I don't want the glamor to be given up either, but at the moment it looks like it. In my humble opinion, DS should stop polling and tell their supporters that's the plan, but I and my team will decide how to get there. (POINT) And DS should just take the time to read what the fans are saying in the forums and expect, he shouldn't implement everything, but maybe think about what the fans think. He should stop hiding and get active on some forums and communications.(ACTIVE)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Why bring Kate into this update if everything revolves around Max's dick and how he's trying to corrupt the team?

Зачем в это обновление приплетать Кейт, если всё будет крутится вокруг члена Макса и как он пытается развратить команду?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
DS should stop polling and tell their supporters that's the plan, but I and my team will decide how to get there. (POINT
Yes, he decided all this a long time ago. Kate's story is killed. The author DOES NOT WANT or DOES NOT KNOW how to continue it. And all these polls are voting just to continue lying to patrons and trying to keep among the patrons those who want to see the continuation of Kate's story

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Why bring Kate into this update if everything revolves around Max's dick and how he's trying to corrupt the team?

Зачем в это обновление приплетать Кейт, если всё будет крутится вокруг члена Макса и как он пытается развратить команду?
Because 2/3 of those who voted chose the continuation of Kate's story. So the author is spinning, or rather trying to get out :ROFLMAO:

Потому что 2/3 проголосовавших выбрали продолжение истории Кати. Вот автор и крутиться, точнее пытается выкрутиться

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Because 2/3 of those who voted chose the continuation of Kate's story. So the author is spinning, or rather trying to get out :ROFLMAO:

Потому что 2/3 проголосовавших выбрали продолжение истории Кати. Вот автор и крутиться, точнее пытается выкрутиться
Whatever the child amuses herself with, if only she does not become hysterical and does not look for the extreme. No matter how the DS calls the game, sooner or later Max's penis and the mad sphincter will come out.

Чем бы дитя не тешилась, лишь бы не истерило и не искало крайних. Как ДС игру не назовёт, рано или поздно вылезет член Макса и бешенный сфинктер.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantin

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Whatever the child amuses herself with, if only she does not become hysterical and does not look for the extreme. No matter how the DS calls the game, sooner or later Max's penis and the mad sphincter will come out.

Чем бы дитя не тешилась, лишь бы не истерило и не искало крайних. Как ДС игру не назовёт, рано или поздно вылезет член Макса и бешенный сфинктер.
I agree to all 500% :ROFLMAO:
Согласен на все 500%

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't want the glamor to be given up either, but at the moment it looks like it. In my humble opinion, DS should stop polling and tell their supporters that's the plan, but I and my team will decide how to get there. (POINT) And DS should just take the time to read what the fans are saying in the forums and expect, he shouldn't implement everything, but maybe think about what the fans think. He should stop hiding and get active on some forums and communications.(ACTIVE)
He does not participate in this forum much less in F95zone. He probably communicates on his own discord channel. There were users here who were banned for asking questions there, i don't remember who, so i don't know if he hears some random opinions. But he was already active, i heard that he had argued/fighted with users and ended up getting annoyed and never came back. Search results | F95zone = DarkSilver | F95zone
If i'm not mistaken, correct me if i'm wrong, he didn't like his game being pirated on the site, so when he was working on glamour, paying clients would get the update and the public (non-paying) would have to wait another month for the offline version. It was basically like this, January new version 0.7 online and February version 0.8 and 0.7 offline.
He really should stop his polls and start working on the plot and script of his two stories. There were 7 Max updates this year, he probably doesn't even know how Kate's path is, it's so disorganized.
His Discord channel, i think >

It is a good question. Max is becoming very privileged and I hope fans will open their eyes to that. Because there are other male npcs that are also there to be a part of the game, not just Max. That's why I always say that history is incomplete, DS was working with the character Andrew, that there are events of him with Kate and Karen, then DS puts Max in Kate's path and then he starts messing everything up.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Speaking of which, Ann and work. She lost her job in previous updates and worked as a maid at the villa??? However, the final quest tells you to do quests while Ann is at work, a sign that DS has no plan! It's the same as Ann and smoking. She smokes by her car and gets caught by Max. Later, as an explanation of why Ann gets beat up by Alice, Ann tells Max that Alice caught her smoking??? Big confusion. Well before that, Ann says to Alice in the kitchen "If I catch you smoking again you will lose your privileges", it wasn't Ann who caught Alice smoking but always Max and he betrayed it or abused it for his sex games!!! Even if Max let it out, Alice never had to give up her privileges......... I could go on like this forever but then my fingers would hurt from typing, HA HA HA HA.
because the old layer of the game are not modified to folow the updates, and some old content are still active, for exemple, even nick can fuck kate's ass, she is still shy if she s in bathroom in morning

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks, it worked! Quest completed! FYI Alice smokes by the pool at 13:40 when mom is not home. It seems to make no difference if you go to school or stay home and wait..
Maybe. Didn't check if Alice smokes on weekends. Because This task in this quest was completed first.
Yeah. I understand but I don't have a proper save. Anyone?
I understand you correctly. You only made one save?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes