Gabi78

Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm stuck and i don't find any clue to step forward those two quests.

For the committee, I don't have anymore access to the vote.
Edit : Punishment is completed, I don't have more vote to do. I've tried to speak to Kate or Nicolas but nothing chat related to this.

For the villa, I have completed everything at 100%, what do I need to do more ?

Thanks in advance,

lordrevanfr

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,
I have a problem with the College Quest, main character : Kate

I have to get caught by talking to Sophie, but I don't stop to talk to her and nothing happens.
I allready had this problem with version 0.48.

Do you know if this quest have a problem ?

Glamour 2022-06-29 11.20.20.png
(Sorry, bad english ><)

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Hi, I don't know if this is the right page to express my opinion, please excuse my English, I'm German and use a translation program. First I would like to say that I am a 48-year-old adult, am happily married and already have grown-up children and am not an early pubescent teenager who masturbates at home 2+++ times a day and has no idea about sexuality, be it female or masculine. I came into contact with this type of games about a year ago through an advertising window that was not blocked. I thought it was interesting, clicked in the window and landed on the relevant page and stayed on the page. After several info pages of games that didn't interest me, I found the game Big Brother. I found the description quite interesting and started playing it. I also found a file that I could play in German. Eric appears in the game and I'm against it immediately because I didn't want to give up the game, I looked for a way to cheat and found a file to play without Eric, I thought great and continued playing. As the game progressed I became more and more frustrated and nothing fit together properly one loop after the other the game deviated more and more from the original idea. I realized that it was all about getting all the women into bed and fucking, fucking, fucking......!!!! ok last available quest, ….COMPLETED final!!! However, Haber noticed that the further development of the game was stopped. I found more offshoots of Big Brother and I discovered glamour. I was like ok Dark Silver is rebooting and sure will do better. (today I know I was wrong) registered on the patreon site (not a patron) loaded and played the available versions. pretty quickly I realized ooooh this won't work again (Dark Silver hasn't learned anything)
I found the site F95zone and realized I'm not the only one with glamour's problems. The game is not up to date with the possibilities crashes, no up-to-date currently possible graphics, no animations, no sound, no background music. Quests can not be completed, no more logical text, promises that are not kept by Dark Silver and finally the connection of the stories. I only play Glamor for one reason, I want to know what shit DS is developing and I have to say it's always very amusing to me. I'm not tired of these types of games, but I only play games that are way better than Dark Silver's Glamor. I thank F95zone that I can find games here that correspond to the technical standard that is currently possible.
Thank you F95zone, I remain true to you, your Hacke74.

Reactions: MEMUAR

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Hi , I'm stuck and i don't find any clue to step forward those two quests.
For the committee, I don't have anymore access to the vote.
Edit : Punishment is completed, I don't have more vote to do. I've tried to speak to Kate or Nicolas but nothing chat related to this.
For the villa, I have completed everything at 100%, what do I need to do more ? Thanks in advance,
College committee. Try talking to Veronica at her House. Access to Veronica's housing through a conversation with Fedor(Hotel) about renting an apartment.
Villa. That's all for now.
Hi,I have a problem with the College Quest, main character : Kate
I have to get caught by talking to Sophie, but I don't stop to talk to her and nothing happens.
I allready had this problem with version 0.48. Do you know if this quest have a problem ?
Talk to Sophie in class. On the same day, be in class at 11-30.

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
Hi, I don't know if this is the right page to express my opinion, please excuse my English, I'm German and use a translation program. First I would like to say that I am a 48-year-old adult, am happily married and already have grown-up children and am not an early pubescent teenager who masturbates at home 2+++ times a day and has no idea about sexuality, be it female or masculine.
You right but the People have different addictions. I like the script, I like the characters and I like Big Brother game:D...And yeah I'm 53 and I have Adult children too and 2 grandchildren...

Gabi78

Jan 18, 2021
College committee. Try talking to Veronica at her House. Access to Veronica's housing through a conversation with Fedor(Hotel) about renting an apartment.
Villa. That's all for now.
I know about Veronica, I have access to her appartment and played multiple times poker to get my wishes.
I just don't know how to move forward, I've seen multiple screen of guys with quests in pool and Max at the school (quest College). How I do that ?
About the villa, how do i get the smoke quest / others like "Big Brother", "New Home", "New world order" etc ?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I know about Veronica, I have access to her appartment and played multiple times poker to get my wishes.
Check the task of the quest, it may not be fully displayed for you.
Check out Kate's laptop.
Play with Veronica at will. We need a screenshot of the dialogue options with Veronica (when she is in her house in a large room).
I just don't know how to move forward, I've seen multiple screen of guys with quests in pool and Max at the school (quest College). How I do that ?
Max will appear later. Currently without Max.
About the villa, how do i get the smoke quest / others like "Big Brother", "New Home", "New world order" etc ?
These quests are only in the Max Line.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think to start with the main. Not against the Max Line in the Game. Also want to see more renders of the girls from Villa. But I don't like at all that Max plays a prominent role in the Kate Line.
Events at the Villa in the Kate Line, interaction with characters (we are talking about sexual contacts):
Kira + Kate - no events.
Ann + Kate - just a massage and where without a little pervert.
Lisa + Kate - blowjob Lisa to Max, after sex Mask with Katya is not taken into account.
Alice + Kate - only at night in Alice's room.
Max + Kate - by the pool, by TV, in Alice's room (Alice's Show), while cleaning in all three rooms.
The next events at the Villa will also revolve around Max.

There are other students and classes in the college besides Kate's class, but they are off-screen.
Underpants are no longer officially worn in college. College Council may be in this update, but not sure.
I don't think anyone here likes it, the DS plan to merge the two stories was very poorly executed and this is causing one side of the story to become delayed. I also don't agree that DS keeps putting Max as the second MainChar in Kate's story, and i also don't want to see Kate going to the Villa any longer in her story. Kira and Kate events won't happen if his public pressures, unless it's informational events and it also has Alice along, but they will be lesbian events, which can also be explored with the NPC girls in your story.

We don't know if it exists, so far two students have appeared who are not from Kate's class, i don't know if DS will create more characters that won't have interaction. I hope he surprises me with cheerleading events, based on the information shown, it won't be a big deal.

bob.vance69

Jan 24, 2022
do the clothing store and sports store not work or is there a quest blocking them? and with the julia and nick quest it tells me to talk to julia (it gives me no prompt to do so) or to keep peeking and the scenes just repeat how do i progress

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
do the clothing store and sports store not work or is there a quest blocking them? and with the julia and nick quest it tells me to talk to julia (it gives me no prompt to do so) or to keep peeking and the scenes just repeat how do i progress
It also suggests movie nights, spying on them in the bedroom/bathroom and sleeping on the couch until morning.
But the game is built on grind, repetition and utter nonsense. None of the quests follow logical progression.

Reactions: Hacke74

bob.vance69

Jan 24, 2022
It also suggests movie nights, spying on them in the bedroom/bathroom and sleeping on the couch until morning.
tried all of those, is the movie scene just leads to julia giving nick a handjob and nothing after. (been repeating the scenes for 3-4 ingame weeks and nothing seems to progress)

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I don't think anyone here likes it, the DS plan to merge the two stories was very poorly executed and this is causing one side of the story to become delayed. I also don't agree that DS keeps putting Max as the second MainChar in Kate's story, and i also don't want to see Kate going to the Villa any longer in her story. Kira and Kate events won't happen if his public pressures, unless it's informational events and it also has Alice along, but they will be lesbian events, which can also be explored with the NPC girls in your story.

We don't know if it exists, so far two students have appeared who are not from Kate's class, i don't know if DS will create more characters that won't have interaction. I hope he surprises me with cheerleading events, based on the information shown, it won't be a big deal.
I have a question. How did you get the idea that Dark Silver has a plan? I think he just has an empty wallet! Dark Silver promises his patrons anything just to fill his wallet. The players who like this game don't give a shit about Dark Silver. (Because they don't pay for it) Dark Silver should ask himself why these players don't want to pay and why he doesn't reach his goals (40% of what he achieves want).

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
And again just another promise from Dark Silver-smaller updates at shorter intervals??? Well a new month has started and not a small update, maybe it will be the biggest update of all time again. (big laugh) sorry if he steals his alleged developments somewhere else then he should also think about why these games where he steals by far are more successful than his failed attempts.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes