cypr

May 2, 2017
i'm at the exact same point and everything is just looping and nothing new happening. thought i hit the current version, but from the changelog this is 0.44 or earlier.
answering myself, just needed more progress for the alice/kate night events - wasn't part of anything in the quest tracker.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No idea i only play Kate's part off the game, no interrest in BB part
That actually is Kate's path. "I can tell Max to stay ..." gives it away. Also the other tasks and opportunities are not part of Max' story.
But I am not at that point yet, so I can't answer. Looks like the end of the main story for the current update tho.

Last edited:

workntwerk

Jun 6, 2022
i'm at the exact same point and everything is just looping and nothing new happening. thought i hit the current version, but from the changelog this is 0.44 or earlier.
I got passed it and unlocked a bunch of new stuff. I think you need to have movie night with lisa and get caught by ann a bunch of times. Not a 100% sure tho

Last edited:

Voyeur1.1

May 26, 2022
I think I am stuck, I've been doing the movie night with Lisa, the arachnophobia, yoga, the Olivia visiting and ah the 'night with Kira' event but I got no progress on all of em. help?

I AM STUCK.PNG

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think I am stuck, I've been doing the movie night with Lisa, the arachnophobia, yoga, the Olivia visiting and ah the 'night with Kira' event but I got no progress on all of em. help?

View attachment 1890301
You still have four other open quests. Just go on with these, at some point this one will continue.
And yes, Olivia's quest CAN take ages.

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
This is the end of this quest till now! This is Kate side, and it hasn't been updated yet. Maybe next version 0.46 The developer said that the next update will be at the end of this month, so there is one week left.
I have the same problem with 0.49, so not updated yet I guess.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The amount of people experiencing problems that will never be officially fixed in this game but continue to play it is simply astounding. Reminds of a certain company that relies on modders to fix their FUBARs...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, Max updates' dialogues and plot are getting lamer and lamer and lamer.

Man... Max's school story is... :censored::censored:. This update is... :poop::poop: (with no smile).

Darksilver, dude, hire a writer, damnit.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
need me to write the script down ?
No one here forbids you to publish your vision of the development of Kate's Story

If I was a fan of this game , I would choose College Council, College Characters and Any new events. It would be nice to see more of Cheerleading Squad event.
I think a lot of Kate fans wouldn't mind continuing college events. Without Max of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TommyS and Nemo56

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
mA3oIdXu738.jpg
Most of our patrons voted for the support group, which became the main focus in 0.50.
We're going to include cheerleading training in Katya's schedule. This will happen during physical education, when the guys will play basketball.
To spice it up, the ladies will have special uniform requirements. On top of that, Angela loves her little trials too much to let them go.
Lucas, Max and Oscar will take part in the events. You will be able to see more details when we show you some images from the upcoming update.
-----
From myself: You just have no idea how tired I am of Max in the Kate storyline.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes