5. Kate with Lisa dress shopping in the Mall
6. Kate with Adam in the coffeeshop
7. Kate with the Karen in Hotel Magnolia
8. Kate and Neil showering at the Fitnessclub
9. Karen with Kate in the adultshop

i got more on my wishlist ........

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I am stuck here and have no idea where to go next to move the story along. Any tips/direction?
Both quests are currently completed.
i preferred the other options
5. Kate with Lisa dress shopping in the Mall
6. Kate with Adam in the coffeeshop
7. Kate with the Karen in Hotel Magnolia
8. Kate and Neil showering at the Fitnessclub
9. Karen with Kate in the adultshop

i got more on my wishlist ........
Which of the old quests would you like to continue.
1. College Council.
2. Support team.
3. Investigation.
4. Villa. (Provided that Max will be there at a minimum).
Which characters would you like to interact with more?
1. Kira and Anna from the Villa. Lisa.
2. With college characters except Max, Alice, Nikolos, Lucas, Sophia and Veronica.
3. Vika from the Cafe.
Locations.
1. Any new location (Except hospital)
2. Any new events in the store, sex shop, Julia's fitness center, Viki's Cafe.

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020

1. College Council.
2. Support team.
3. Investigation.
4. Villa. (Provided that Max will be there at a minimum).
2. With college characters except Max, Alice, Nikolos, Lucas, Sophia and Veronica.
3. Vika from the Cafe.
Locations.
1. Any new location (Except hospital)
2. Any new events in the store, sex shop, Julia's fitness center, Viki's Cafe.
If I was a fan of this game , I would choose College Council, College Characters and Any new events. It would be nice to see more of Cheerleading Squad event.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022

1. College Council, (Nikolas needs personal Assistant)
2. Support team.
3. Investigation - Ruby.
4. Villa. (Provided that Max not allowed will be there at a minimum).
3. Vika from the Cafe.
Locations.
1. Any new location (Except hospital), Club introduction by Veronica / Kate pooldance start ?
2. Any new events in the store (Photoshoot with casting Kate/Sophie) , sex shop (Karen/Kate) , Julia's fitness center (Neil) , Viki's Cafe (Adam).

need me to write the script down ?

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Hi, it's been a while since I last played this, and I never tried logging in with patreon. It's not something that is required for the offline client. Just getting the game running was good enough for me. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :(
Yeah, I actually only need to log on because my saves are on another computer that doesn't work, so the server side copies are all I have :/

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Playing e49 as Max how do I trigger Kira teaching Max and Alice about 'the tricks of the trade'? The only quest remaining in the quest log is to sleep with Alice. I have slept with her a dozed time with no progress except to get spanked each time. Please help.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
I was able to extract everything, but I'm not sure which .js file should I change and how to properly point it to the correct directory. I extracted it to the same folder both app.asar are
/static/js/main.*.js (* may changed each release because it's automatic generated by the compiler)

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hello, i'm stuck in the quest " new world order " the line "olivia has promised me sex after i pop lisa cherry" I don't know how to do it, because if i sleep with Ann, i don't check anymore if she's asleep, it just ends up fucking her. Also olivia is no longer visiting , i tried to talk to Lisa to tell olivia to come everyday, but nothing works. Help

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
hello, i'm stuck in the quest " new world order " the line "olivia has promised me sex after i pop lisa cherry" I don't know how to do it, because if i sleep with Ann, i don't check anymore if she's asleep, it just ends up fucking her. Also olivia is no longer visiting , i tried to talk to Lisa to tell olivia to come everyday, but nothing works. Help
The quest description is incomplete, Lisa must also be used to anal. So make sure she gets punished by Alice a lot.

Pofern

Nov 5, 2020
Tell me, please, someone, where should I drop the GlamourSaves.data file on Android phone so that the game sees my saves?
When I place the GlamourSaves.data file in the download folder, the game GlamourSaves.data does not see :(
1656007122589.png

Last edited:
Reactions: likj251

MtHopkins

Oct 21, 2019
Could someone guide me in how to install the Mac version? The link to the .38 version only brings up a 4:3 white game window.

MtHopkins

Oct 21, 2019
There's no installer. Just open the application. Make sure you're NOT running it straight from the archive.

Still not understanding how to launch. The file is a zip that has a Glamour launch icon (1.02 gb) and a 'game' folder (882 mb). I have tried launching with and without the game folder replacing content files. I still only get a blank white 4:3 Glamour window.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes