Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
...You're supposed to Extract all the files to a user-made folder that you have full control over.
Going by what you've just told me, you're trying to run it straight from the archive which is NOT what you're supposed to do.

I don't have 0.38 anymore and can't remember how it used to be.
The latest version here is a platform-independent Chromium/Electron version and should work entirely offline.
Both Chromium and Electron are supported by OSX so that should work for you as well.
Completely delete your Glamour folder before getting the new version though.

And remember to extract all files from the zip but retain folder structure.
You might also want to make sure your security software isn't intercepting it as the older versions did try to connect out and download newer files. This behaviour is routinely flagged as suspicious by many firewalls.

xsnowfoxx

Jul 24, 2017
I'm having an issue with the investigation story, its stuck at 80% Karen won't tell me to meet her at 11:30 no matter how many days I attend class.
Screenshot_1.png

Edit: I've already talked to her and she doesn't have any options other than to leave the conversation.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I haven't played any updates since around v0.40. I already hated the direction the whole Kate storyline took with the college and the heavy BDSM story. DS hinted that there was such a club in BB. It seems he's gone full bore into that storyline in Glamour. In BB he let Max be the "Man of the House" and hold the power, but now as of the quest "New World Order" again he has gone overboard with allowing Alice to have ultimate control over the household. I'm not enjoying this new development. I get that he's looking to please his top tier supporters, but much of their polls have taken this game in a darker direction than BB ever was.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I used to want this game to succeed. Now that it seems to have gown down the toilet of creativity, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to drop it only to curse another game with Max.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

ghostwitagun

Oct 12, 2017
Well I have given Zoe about 40 samples. It says "Max can give Zoe another sample next week".
I have been doing that every day for the last 10 weeks!!!
Consequences side quest is unable to complete because it says next step will unlock after Max goes to college with Ann and meets Zoe....... But thats already happened (she went twice I believe)? Whats going on.
Only other quest that is incomplete is "big Brother" but all steps are in green.

Seijikoujo

Jul 27, 2018
For some reason, I cannot trigger Ann smoking after midnight, even if I wait in the backyard or not, waited with 10 mins steps or 1 min steps even, she aint there, I think she may have quit in my game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well I have given Zoe about 40 samples. It says "Max can give Zoe another sample next week".
I have been doing that every day for the last 10 weeks!!!
Consequences side quest is unable to complete because it says next step will unlock after Max goes to college with Ann and meets Zoe....... But thats already happened (she went twice I believe)? Whats going on.
Only other quest that is incomplete is "big Brother" but all steps are in green.
Story inconsistencies happen all the time. Don't let it get to you.
Qust description "Now that I did this and that this will be much more interesting" ... no, I didn't. That's yet to happen. Different story arc that has not been completed yet.

These are the problems when content gets added in update X, but can be completed much earlier when starting a new game. Some dev take that into consideration, some don't.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Alice doesn't Smoke anymore, how do I continue trigger her 49.0 content if I can't catch her smoking?
Once Ann goes on a power trip you will find Alice smoking almost every day.
Be aware that scenes like the smoking one only trigger when you actually go to the location. If you are already there, you need to leave and return.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes