Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
And again just another promise from Dark Silver-smaller updates at shorter intervals??? Well a new month has started and not a small update, maybe it will be the biggest update of all time again. (big laugh) sorry if he steals his alleged developments somewhere else then he should also think about why these games where he steals by far are more successful than his failed attempts.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I have a question. How did you get the idea that Dark Silver has a plan? I think he just has an empty wallet! Dark Silver promises his patrons anything just to fill his wallet. The players who like this game don't give a shit about Dark Silver. (Because they don't pay for it) Dark Silver should ask himself why these players don't want to pay and why he doesn't reach his goals (40% of what he achieves want).

And again just another promise from Dark Silver-smaller updates at shorter intervals??? Well a new month has started and not a small update, maybe it will be the biggest update of all time again. (big laugh) sorry if he steals his alleged developments somewhere else then he should also think about why these games where he steals by far are more successful than his failed attempts.
I have no idea what the DS plans are and i also don't know if he has an empty wallet. It promises more delivery, but we must think that its new contents are delivered within a month or a few days, maybe even two months. I've seen many devs around here take their time and deliver content that doesn't last more than 30 minutes of gameplay. I don't know if anyone cares about your game or about him, but he could have abandoned his project and done something else as some do. He may be milking or just delivering content to a specific public, which is Max's case. In fact, he should ask himself why things are happening this way, the reason being that he is not being fair to a side he created. He first builds Kate's story, something he's been building since 2016, ends the project to create Big Brother, abandon the project to come back with Kate's story. His public seems to put pressure on him to create a story with a male character, he felt "threatened" because he could still be developing Kate's story or even ending it, but he wasted a lot of time listening to his clients, if that's not asking yourself why your public doesn't pay, here's the answer. I know your biggest paying public is Max's, because if it were from Kate he wouldn't be giving 7 updates from Max, it was 8 months with updates from Max with a poll manipulated.

His "biggest updates" are jokes indeed. Going back to your question, what's on his mind, i don't know, i must say that sometimes he impresses me and other times not. I don't play your game anymore, because for me the story is going to an empty void that will go nowhere, without script and development.

Last edited:

luflee

Mar 27, 2019
Hello, what do i need to do in Kates Story to finish the Massage questline? I always gave the Bottles to Lien, but until now nothing happend....The other storyline to sleep with Alice is done.....

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can not get these last 2 quests happening , no matter what i do and how many days i repeat.
57f23217e62466490c42220af283bd39.png
Maybe the event with Alice punishing Lisa may come some time but i never see Alice smoking by the pool and never saw that while completing the other events from the list. At what time of day (or night) should Alice smoke by the pool?

Is there something i must do in order for Alice to smoke again? I thought i should buy her a pack of cigarettes but i have no access to the on line store on the laptop.. Please help if you can coz i can not advance to version 0.49 if i don't finish this quest.

EDIT
Maybe someone has a save with all these quests solved so i can go on to play version0.49. I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life clicking through day after day in the hope that maybe some day Alice will smoke by the pool..

Last edited:

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to complete the quests "College" and "Villa" in Version 0.49 of the Kate-path? Or are these the last quests 0.49 and supposed to be finished in the next version?

Soter

Jul 5, 2017
Hi. Is there somewhere save from this situation? I'm blocked because at 11.30 I always meet Karen, Sophie and Max.
1656883865244.png

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Is there a way to complete the quests "College" and "Villa" in Version 0.49 of the Kate-path? Or are these the last quests 0.49 and supposed to be finished in the next version?
If in the College Quest you have all tasks green, and in the Villa Quest all tasks have a status of 100%. Both quests are currently completed.
I can not get these last 2 quests happening , no matter what i do and how many days i repeat.
1.Alice smokes when Max returns from College. I don't remember if she smokes after the second lesson or after the gym class.
Third option. Try the quest from the beginning and start with this task.
2.Make mistakes in Lisa's homework. Be by the pool after college (except Saturday and Sunday) and scroll through the time in 10-minute increments.
Hi. Is there somewhere save from this situation? I'm blocked because at 11.30 I always meet Karen, Sophie and Max.
This means you need to complete this quest before Max appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: mizilic

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Hi I know the month has just started but the game is getting less and less supporters, I've noticed a significant drop in supporters for Dark Silver since the beginning of the year. Why is that so??? I think we all know the right answer. It won't be long before Dark Silver comes with the message that the game has been canceled because there are too few supporters, and that financing is no longer possible.

Reactions: Konstantin

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
This can be read on the Patreon page

ZIELE

36 % erreicht

As soon as this goal is met, we can work full-time and release new versions of the game on a regular basis.

Where do these illusions of Dark Silver come from!
I think he has lost touch with reality.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi I know the month has just started but the game is getting less and less supporters, I've noticed a significant drop in supporters for Dark Silver since the beginning of the year. Why is that so??? I think we all know the right answer. It won't be long before Dark Silver comes with the message that the game has been canceled because there are too few supporters, and that financing is no longer possible.
Because the people that stopped supporting him have realised the one half of the game has gone down the toilet and the other half is a shallow fuckfest without the depth or drama of the game's predecessor (of which there wasn't much of either) and he's proven himself to be running out of ideas. And has been since he ran out of BB content to rehash so has decided that Max is now the real main character even though the game was never supposed to be about him at all.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
1.Alice smokes when Max returns from College. I don't remember if she smokes after the second lesson or after the gym class.
Third option. Try the quest from the beginning and start with this task.
2.Make mistakes in Lisa's homework. Be by the pool after college (except Saturday and Sunday) and scroll through the time in 10-minute increments.
Thanks, it worked! Quest completed! FYI Alice smokes by the pool at 13:40 when mom is not home. It seems to make no difference if you go to school or stay home and wait..

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Because the people that stopped supporting him have realised the one half of the game has gone down the toilet and the other half is a shallow fuckfest without the depth or drama of the game's predecessor (of which there wasn't much of either) and he's proven himself to be running out of ideas. And has been since he ran out of BB content to rehash so has decided that Max is now the real main character even though the game was never supposed to be about him at all.
That's right. By combining Glamour and BB, the author almost killed both games. As they say in Russia, if you try to sit on two chairs, you'll tear your ass. Which is what happened

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I am avoiding to tell mom to call the boss since several updates.. she lost her job by the boss meanwhile.. does it make any sense to bring that in the game now? Is it still possible? Would it change anything in the game if Eric comes now back*

I'm playing v. 0.49 at this time and the option to ask about the boss is still there.

Of course everybody hates Eric and so do i but on the other side, if Eric fucks every woman in the house , that could be an interesting NTR development. And since meanwhile there are so many who hate also Max (which i don't) , could be nice for them to cuck him... :)

Did anybody get Eric back in the game, now or earlier? What does that change, if anything?

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
I am avoiding to tell mom to call the boss since several updates.. she lost her job by the boss meanwhile.. does it make any sense to bring that in the game now? Is it still possible? Would it change anything in the game if Eric comes now back*

I'm playing v. 0.49 at this time and the option to ask about the boss is still there.

Of course everybody hates Eric and so do i but on the other side, if Eric fucks every woman in the house , that could be an interesting NTR development. And since meanwhile there are so many who hate also Max (which i don't) , could be nice for them to cuck him... :)

Did anybody get Eric back in the game, now or earlier? What does that change, if anything?
There's no Eric in this version. If I'm remembering right, DS held a poll asking if he should bring Eric back and the response was overwhelmingly negative.

Which is a shame. I'm convinced his games started going downhill when he started letting the patreons decide on the direction of the story instead of making the game he wanted to make :(

If nothing else, Eric at least allowed you to deeply sympathise with Max in the original game. In this new game without Eric, people are starting to see Max for the douchebag that he is :p

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes