BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys i just wondering i just finish the cindy main story and now i only left 2 more quest one is main story and side quest
was the latest update reach this part or there's still other main or side quest?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
hey guys i just wondering i just finish the cindy main story and now i only left 2 more quest one is main story and side quest
was the latest update reach this part or there's still other main or side quest?
Villa - the quest is currently completed.
College Committee - Kate has a laptop at home, the laptop has a College tab, you can figure out the college tab yourself.
Veronica lives next to the Hotel. To convince her, you need to win poker. The easiest way is auto-play, if you can't win, close the game and start the game again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
College Committee - Kate has a laptop at home, the laptop has a College tab, you can figure out the college tab yourself.
Veronica lives next to the Hotel. To convince her, you need to win poker. The easiest way is auto-play, if you can't win, close the game and start the game again.
but everything was denied there already

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Is this Kate path?
First, stop writing a lot of unnecessary posts that litter the forum. Second, follow my instructions and don't ask stupid questions. Third, what is this naked girl on your desktop?
1. Delete the folder with the game with all installed mods and fixes. I only give guides for a clean game (no mods or fixes). Install a new clean game client.
2. Download and copy and replace the save files folder (your save files that I gave you). You know the location of the save files.
3. Enter the game, in the download menu, select the name of the file "You Are Here". Download it.
4. "You Are Here." I have already started one of the events of the College Committee Quest. In a day or two, Nicholas will come to the classroom and announce a new rule.
5. Then it's easy, you read the task of the quest, if necessary you turn on Kate's laptop, select the available option, start voting, go to Veronica's apartment and play poker with her. (You pay for a room-apartment for Fedor).
---
If you can't handle it, then maybe this game is too hard for you. It will be easier for you to uninstall this game.

Reactions: firevoodoo

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Never do that. This is not BBAS. See my post above so you can see what the save for this game looks like.

Submit your save files. You will find the address and how the save files look in my previous posts.

ent.

If you read this forum, you would have solved your problem long ago. But why read when you can cry and cry help
here is the save the way you asked.

the other way I posted also works you just need to put the save file in the game folder open the game click on IMPORT / EXPORT and then IMPORT FROM FILE.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes