Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Haven't played in 8 months or so, I remember all the Max shower / Julia teaching scenes, but all of a sudden this is the only quest I have and I went to school for 3 weeks straight with no Julia swimming lessons and no Max in the school at all. Not sure what to do to move on to whatever's next.
1678675300235.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Haven't played in 8 months or so, I remember all the Max shower / Julia teaching scenes, but all of a sudden this is the only quest I have and I went to school for 3 weeks straight with no Julia swimming lessons and no Max in the school at all. Not sure what to do to move on to whatever's next.
View attachment 2462570
Just keep going to swimming lessons, it goes like that sometimes.

Samsmf

Jan 6, 2022
Curious if I bugged my save somehow. First time playing (Max Story) I am at the point in the game I just met Karen but for a while I have not been able to progress in Lisa Main Story. The lisa Main story says now that mom and I had sex im sure it will get better however we never did. Only Sex with Lisa and Ann can finish up. This is the second hiccup I have found the first was that Max told olivia that lisa had given a blowjob before it happened. Max me think something got out of sync. Is the Lisa Main Story locked behind further content and its just a text bug in game? Thanks!

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
That was my opinion of the game and npc mapping. Most of the game had Ann's name hard coded as Ann. Max, Alice and Lisa mostly referred to Ann as Ann which would be weird because they are supposed to be her kids. The characters also didn't acknowledge that anything unusual was happening.
Is there any chance of incest patches in the future?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Isn't it made clear how they are related? I can't remember a landlady or a roommate being in the game.
Then again it has been a while since I started the game. I find it quite refreshing that the characters use actual names to adress each other. That's how I and my siblings communicate. No one calls the other "bro" or "sis", we use names.

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
Isn't it made clear how they are related? I can't remember a landlady or a roommate being in the game.
Then again it has been a while since I started the game. I find it quite refreshing that the characters use actual names to adress each other. That's how I and my siblings communicate. No one calls the other "bro" or "sis", we use names.
Too me the incest just feels tacked on with title switches, no real reaction from any characters that Max is fucking his entire family

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Too me the incest just feels tacked on with title switches, no real reaction from any characters that Max is fucking his entire family
I would say in the first half of the game it had. Alice and Ann are the ones who hesitated the most, also when Ann was teaching Lisa and Max. It is also mentioned later a couple of times, for example when Max and Lisa visit the doc, who talks about them being family and Lisa asks the doc not to tell Ann (ignoring the fact that they screwed in front of her while being filmed by Alice). But you are right, it's not the main focus of the plot. Honestly I find this better than constant "oh no, but you are my xyz." which you find in other stories.
The moment when everyone pretty much accepted what the MC is doing is when games end usually. This one goes on past that point. That's no excuse for the terrible "repeat this event every week 20 times" design, but it's something I can say in favour of the game.

Reactions: muschi123

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I don't know. I have a short attention span and this game is huge. Much larger than I realized.

I can't figure out how to edit the text files as easily anymore. The process I used before has been disabled. Changes can still be made but it's a 1:1 edit. Every letter of text added requires a letter of text elsewhere be removed. The document must have the same number of characters when the editing is complete as when it started. Mom and Ann swap out easy (ish) and I may do that again but probably not for a while.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Not landlady or roommate but it's weird when Max calls his Mom "Ann."
I'm with you on Max calling Alice Alice but not Ann.
It's also weird when Olivia when speaking to Lisa refers to "Ann" instead of "your Mom" which is a more common phrasing at least in the US.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
I don't know. I have a short attention span and this game is huge. Much larger than I realized.

I can't figure out how to edit the text files as easily anymore. The process I used before has been disabled. Changes can still be made but it's a 1:1 edit. Every letter of text added requires a letter of text elsewhere be removed. The document must have the same number of characters when the editing is complete as when it started. Mom and Ann swap out easy (ish) and I may do that again but probably not for a while.
Fair enough, appreciate the effort regardless

Reactions: Family Fun

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I can't see Veronica's home on the map, any1 a solution?
You go to the hotel around 12-00 and later. Kate needs to talk to Fedor about renting an apartment. This apartment is the apartment where Veronica lives.
Go and do a massage around 14:30 with Julie, it unlocks mine game after hat
Thank you, I thought Julia should be invited for a massage during the dialogue.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
You go to the hotel around 12-00 and later. Kate needs to talk to Fedor about renting an apartment. This apartment is the apartment where Veronica lives.

Thank you, I thought Julia should be invited for a massage during the dialogue.
She is later, so not wrong just a nit too early

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Hi.
Have problems triggering the dialog to book massage to progress whit the quest. Any sugestions?
Also having problems with «The Next Level» quest. It says: Get closer to Alice (in progress).

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hi.
Have problems triggering the dialog to book massage to progress whit the quest. Any sugestions?
Also having problems with «The Next Level» quest. It says: Get closer to Alice (in progress).
If you go to the discord there is a save to get you past this.

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
I meant the directory where your executable is located. That's where you put exported saved so that they can be imported.
I realize you're trying to help, and I greatly appreciate it; but the jargon isn't giving me confidence that I'm following your directions. Putting my exported saves into the main folder does not work. Whenever I try to import saves "from file," the game insists that I put GlamourSaves.data into the "game folder"; whenever I try to import saves "from clipboard," the game says, "Can't import from clipboard." There are no other options to import my saves and simply putting the saves into the folder where the executable is located does nothing.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
From Patreon

0.56 is well underway, and we are hoping to release it before the end of the month. If you haven't seen it, earlier we had a poll about the update's topic with these options:
1) Max. The update is focused on the anatomy class.
2) Kate. Angela wants to offer the girls an opportunity to earn some money, but it will be humiliating.
Kate won with 60% of the votes.
We've planned many challenges with various activities in all kinds of locations. Kate will have a choice between doing it herself and watching it from the sidelines.
0.56 won't be as big as our previous update, so it shouldn't take too long to make, we are expecting to release it on schedule.
WOW! The next update is for Kate again :love: (y)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
:LOL:
Kate will have a choice between doing it herself and watching it from the sidelines.
And what's the difference, bitch, if, as a result, Kate licks - Angela
И в чём сука разница, если по итогу Катя вылизывает - Анжеле

1) Max. The update is focused on the anatomy class.
2) Kate. Angela wants to offer the girls an opportunity to earn some money, but it will be humiliating.
Fucking justice
Max - content or Kate - members and prostitution
Охуительная справедливость
Максу - контент или Кате - члены и проституция

Reactions: accakca
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes