BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I'm having an issue with the Alt Punishment It triggered once for the first spanking but now Talk in class, skip lessons skip homework it just will not trigger again

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Anyone know how to get Julia to showup for the massage at Liens massage at 1600?
She literally wont showup and I cant progress
you usually get it as a dialog talking to her, you can try talking to the receptionist to book. Also I noted as of 5.22 the time is now 3 not 4 so if you've updated you need to get there around 2:30

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
Just to make sure we are on the same page: you don't put the file with exported saves in the AppData folder. It goes into the game directory and then you use "import" from the game menu. The game automatically loads all exported saves. I've never had any issues with transferring saves to new versions (I didn't even need to export->import saves). I used export/import to modify saves a bit (just to add money ;) ).
Apologies...what is the "game directory"? I don't see any folder called that. I just need a clear explanation of where to put save files so that I can get rid of this loading screen with a new download.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Apologies...what is the "game directory"? I don't see any folder called that. I just need a clear explanation of where to put save files so that I can get rid of this loading screen with a new download.
I meant the directory where your executable is located. That's where you put exported saved so that they can be imported.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
i save the money to buy all camera after that i got alot money from camera recorder ...if you need more money i think you can try to buy more camera
The pool cam generates the most money, patio and backyard not so much so do the pool before the bedrooms once you get past 3 cams you're in profit and really can't find enough to spend the money on

Thethunder1

Apr 1, 2021
Any one got a save file after completion of Investigation
?

feel like mines bugged and seen allot of people talking about issues with it.

Stake10

Aug 17, 2016
Any help would be great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck at the same point, tried everything at every time and every day but nothing happens... I'm also stuck at the quest "Next Level", miss only "Get to close to Alice" even if relationship and romantic are maxed

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm stuck at the same point, tried everything at every time and every day but nothing happens... I'm also stuck at the quest "Next Level", miss only "Get to close to Alice" even if relationship and romantic are maxed
Think with Alice you just got to go to her place every day and interact with her, flirt with her at school, join in her webcams shows and stuff. Oh and also sunbathe with her.

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Think with Alice you just got to go to her place every day and interact with her, flirt with her at school, join in her webcams shows and stuff. Oh and also sunbathe with her.
I've done all that to the point our relationship is maxed out but the quest is still not completing.

Stake10

Aug 17, 2016
I've done all, also all the pool scenes at the night. I'm missing only the sunbathing, can't do anything when alice is sunbathing

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm stuck at the same point, tried everything at every time and every day but nothing happens...
I found most the time to progress with Julia you have to talk to her, usually in the garden, bedroom or at meal times, I still haven't progressed with Andrew to give him a massage, update 0.55.2 won't work for me for some reason, I don't know if it has reverted back to where the game tries to download something whenever I double click the glamour icon.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes