Pivo

Jun 1, 2017
I think you need to be there 3:30-3:59 to start it and make sure you go to the massage room
For several ingame weeks I tried that every single day. Going in and out, waiting for single minutes, talking with Lien or not... it doesn´t trigger

1678313448401.png

Last edited:

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
55.2 I installed the version, but new tasks did not appear. I downloaded the backups from the previous version.

Screenshot_2023-03-09-03-44-19-943_games.ardent.glamour.jpg

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Is it just me or should there be after the Iris reunion an option to ditch the college and go your own way choice to a good ish ending

I appreciate many people will carry on for the extra content but it seems a natural okay you can bail now if you want.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Argh!!! Why can't I get rid of Julia's dickhead boyfriend in the Kate game, he is well gone in the Max game and I probably put more time in to the Kate game than Max.

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantin

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've not seen anyone mention it so I'm guessing no
It says it in the changelog...

"Kate hasn't gotten as many updates as Max recently, so we've tried to make this update as good as we possibly could. "

Still not actually sure this update works as it wouldn't work on my computer.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
It says it in the changelog...

"Kate hasn't gotten as many updates as Max recently, so we've tried to make this update as good as we possibly could. "

Still not actually sure this update works as it wouldn't work on my computer.
Good grief man you expect us to read the facts what sort of forum do you think this is :) actually thank you for that I really should read the changelog so I can tell when it kicks in but I'm losing the will to live with Kates story atm

Reactions: BDI

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Has anybody else had problems loading 55.2, I've downloaded it from both mega and gofile and tried to run the game and get suck on the loading screen after double clicking the glamour icon in the game folder. I even have to restart my computer before I can actually delete the game folder from my hard drive.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Has anybody else had problems loading 55.2, I've downloaded it from both mega and gofile and tried to run the game and get suck on the loading screen after double clicking the glamour icon in the game folder. I even have to restart my computer before I can actually delete the game folder from my hard drive.
It's been fine for me, might be worth checking your logs see if that gives you any hints

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, just downloaded the compressed version and I get the exact same problem, wtf is wrong with this version?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes