sahadeva

May 1, 2021
From Patreon
0.56 won't be as big as our previous update, so it shouldn't take too long to make, we are expecting to release it on schedule.
Whaa...? This one won't be a "biggest update yet" like all the previous ones? :eek:

Who's got money on.. "well, 0.56 has spiralled out of control and ended up being way bigger than we planned" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spermabear

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Judging by the poll, this is no longer 1 game, but 2 in 1 shell.
Is that fairer?
Судя по опросу - это уже не 1 игра, а 2 в 1 оболочке.
Так справедливее?
topic with these options:
1) Kate. The update is focused on the anatomy class.
2) Max. Angela wants to offer the girls an opportunity to earn some money, but it will be humiliating.
:LOL:

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I realize you're trying to help, and I greatly appreciate it; but the jargon isn't giving me confidence that I'm following your directions. Putting my exported saves into the main folder does not work. Whenever I try to import saves "from file," the game insists that I put GlamourSaves.data into the "game folder"; whenever I try to import saves "from clipboard," the game says, "Can't import from clipboard." There are no other options to import my saves and simply putting the saves into the folder where the executable is located does nothing.
I don't know what more I can tell you. The file for import should be in the same location as Glamour.exe (I assume you are on Windows?). If it's there and the game still can't find it, then there must be some bug.

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Realy like the game, but cant progress..
Julia will not show up for massage, and I never get closer to Alice.
No new scenes for 5-6 weeks in game. Any sugestions is greatly appreciated.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Playing as Max and on Lisa's main story it says "Our midnight lessons have always been fun, but now that Mom and I had sex, I'm sure they'll get even better!

I just need to wait for Lisa to invite me to one."

The thing is I've never had the sex scene with Max's mom lol. Will I still have sex with her or did I somehow skip it?

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Playing as Max and on Lisa's main story it says "Our midnight lessons have always been fun, but now that Mom and I had sex, I'm sure they'll get even better!

The thing is I've never had the sex scene with Max's mom lol. Will I still have sex with her or did I somehow skip it?
you should finish the other open events

Reactions: nad destroyer

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022

The orders messed up, happens in a few places pretty much inevitable with something this big, just think of it as foreshadowing :)

Reactions: nad destroyer

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
good game, but a bit grindy, the length is decent, but it abuses the mechanic of breaking a single event in 6/8/12 parts. So you have to repeat to see a bit more. At first rotation of characters is decent, but with time gets a bit boring. The school comes at a good time, but here the current game content ends. Overall it is worth playing, but grind fest could be less and certain missing the gallery/replay feature.

Without 1000 mini scenes, but with a dozen of big scenes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
thats all done events, nothing more will be start ...
I have now clicked through about 4 weeks ...

no idea what to do else :-(
If all quests show as "finished", that's usually the end of the current content.

All you can do now is to wait for the next version and/or start a new game on Kate's path.

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Does somebody have a save not to far in to the game, but after Julia have showed up for massage at the fitness club?
Don`t know what I have done wrong, but I definitely f***ed up my save somewhere.

S2SExist

Mar 18, 2023
I think my quest just got bugged i don't know what happend but i cant continue to play because of this keep saying "First lesson tomorrow at 16:00 in Julia's fitness club, Lien's massage room" but nothing happend when i go there at that time / before-after doesnt matter i tried everthing but its just not happening what can i do how can i fix this current version is 0.55.2

For "College committee" quest i have complate "Karen" quest for that i have to do it "Next Level" and for "Investigation" quest also have to unlock karen quest so i got stuck. For all other quest i have to continue with "Massage" quest and its just not happening
1679158087644.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes