JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have a question for those who play as Kate. Is it necessary to continue playing until I get Max to have punished everyone as Alice has done so far in my playthrough? I sure as hell hope not. I hate that little fuck.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have a question for those who play as Kate. Is it necessary to continue playing until I get Max to have punished everyone as Alice has done so far in my playthrough? I sure as hell hope not. I hate that little fuck.
Sorry but to complete the quest I'm afraid so.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Its a mistake for making another BB game with max, Kate story is mutch better. I dont play Max story couze its like making soup from other soup... It makes you only sick :cool:
In the developer's defense, he is the creator of the original Big Brother. He has many BB fans who love the Max side of the game. My complaint is that there is way too much Max content on the Kate side of the game. I don't begrudge the Max fans their content. I just don't want to have to experience it because I hate that little fuck.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
i played both side to end of .40 , 400days for Kate and only 200 for Max.

I could be awesome if our play in one side changes the other side :p
He said "since two years". Two years ago 0.16 was released, so play that version til the end. Then play from there to 0.40 and see how many days. Plus it's not just whether it's Kate or Max MC, but in several of Kate's MC releases it was still all about Max.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
As a general female MC game fan this is probably tops on my own "keep tabs on the development, but don't bother investing the apparently massive grind playtime into it until it's actually done" game list.

In that respect I'm almost happy it doesn't have the same nice and flashy animations in it other big budget games do. Makes being patient a lot easier.

Last edited:

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Why 0.40.3 is only 800mb size? If i remember, last time I've downloaded the game (v 30 something) the game had 8GB. Should I remove the firewall rule so the game can get updated ?

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Why 0.40.3 is only 800mb size? If i remember, last time I've downloaded the game (v 30 something) the game had 8GB. Should I remove the firewall rule so the game can get updated ?
DS changed the format of the pictures, same as if you compare Jpg and TIF or PNG

Reactions: Rokohn

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
someone please share the save games from the sex scenes with Lisa?
please :love:

Aug 3, 2017
Forgot how frustrating this game is: Got stuck for two in-game months because every quest eventually became gated by a single event: coming home early and finding the sex stuff in the basement

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes