Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How can I go back to Max being punished by mom and not by Alice in version 0.41? I finished all the other quests but I can't finish "Consequences" because now Alice punishes everybody, not mom.
It's another case of "can't finish it yet, and DS didn't label it as unfinished".

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Dark Silver:

The main character is a girl? Many people were surprised by the news that our new game will have a female protagonist. Today I'm going to tell you why I want to do this. All games with male protagonists can be boiled down to just one formula: you create a perfect alpha-male who fucks everything in his path. That's how they all work, same thing over and over and over again. Simple and predictable. But when the main character is a girl, then the whole game is completely different. Instead of just being an empty avatar for players to project themselves on, female protagonist is her own character. And the players can create all kinds of spicy situations to see where it can lead. Here are some examples:

[12:37] Dark Silver:
Let's say the main character is trying to steal something and the principal catches her red handed. How is she going to resolve the situation? Will she choose to be punished or will she try to bribe the principal with money or sex? You don't get as many different options if your main character is a man. I don't think you want to see one man spank another as a punishment, let alone see them fucking.

[12:38] Dark Silver:
Here's another example. The main character is taking a shower in college after PE. After leaving the shower she finds out someone has decided to prank her and now all of her clothes are in the men's changing room. What is she going to do? Should she go into the men's room naked, feel embarrassed and risk losing her reputation and who knows what else? Or should she wait for a teacher, who could either help her our or use the situation? You don't get this kinds of choices in a game with a male protagonist

Kate, the game protagonist, is going to be very shy in the beginning of the game because she was raised in a conservative Christian family. And you, as a player, will get to decide how much you want to change her. How is she going to react on having to change in the locker room in college? Is she going to tan topless on the beach? How long is her skirt going to be? Will she take a pizza delivery in nothing but panties? Would you want your character to go naked outside? There are lots of possibilities to play around with this idea. Here's another side to this: How slutty do you want to make your protagonist? When you play as a man there's no downside to building a harem, that's the goal of the entire game. Being an easy slut, on the other hand, might have negative consequences. You, the player, are going to be the one who draws the line. Maybe you want your character to be a whore? A dominatrix?

Here's another choice. When you play as a man you can only sleep with women. But when you play as a woman you can sleep with women, men, or both. Do you want to seduce your girl friend or do you want to steal away her boyfriend? Do you want to join them so you can all have fun together? Your Kate can be completely different from someone else's Kate. Unlike a male protagonist, who is usually always has the same alpha-male personality without any concern about his reputation.

no more comment to the dickhead :devilish:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dark Silver:

The main character is a girl? Many people were surprised by the news that our new game will have a female protagonist. Today I'm going to tell you why I want to do this. All games with male protagonists can be boiled down to just one formula: you create a perfect alpha-male who fucks everything in his path. That's how they all work, same thing over and over and over again. Simple and predictable. But when the main character is a girl, then the whole game is completely different. Instead of just being an empty avatar for players to project themselves on, female protagonist is her own character. And the players can create all kinds of spicy situations to see where it can lead. Here are some examples:

[12:37] Dark Silver:
Let's say the main character is trying to steal something and the principal catches her red handed. How is she going to resolve the situation? Will she choose to be punished or will she try to bribe the principal with money or sex? You don't get as many different options if your main character is a man. I don't think you want to see one man spank another as a punishment, let alone see them fucking.

Here's another example. The main character is taking a shower in college after PE. After leaving the shower she finds out someone has decided to prank her and now all of her clothes are in the men's changing room. What is she going to do? Should she go into the men's room naked, feel embarrassed and risk losing her reputation and who knows what else? Or should she wait for a teacher, who could either help her our or use the situation? You don't get this kinds of choices in a game with a male protagonist

Kate, the game protagonist, is going to be very shy in the beginning of the game because she was raised in a conservative Christian family. And you, as a player, will get to decide how much you want to change her. How is she going to react on having to change in the locker room in college? Is she going to tan topless on the beach? How long is her skirt going to be? Will she take a pizza delivery in nothing but panties? Would you want your character to go naked outside? There are lots of possibilities to play around with this idea. Here's another side to this: How slutty do you want to make your protagonist? When you play as a man there's no downside to building a harem, that's the goal of the entire game. Being an easy slut, on the other hand, might have negative consequences. You, the player, are going to be the one who draws the line. Maybe you want your character to be a whore? A dominatrix?

Here's another choice. When you play as a man you can only sleep with women. But when you play as a woman you can sleep with women, men, or both. Do you want to seduce your girl friend or do you want to steal away her boyfriend? Do you want to join them so you can all have fun together? Your Kate can be completely different from someone else's Kate. Unlike a male protagonist, who is usually always has the same alpha-male personality without any concern about his reputation.

no more comment to the dickhead :devilish:
How times change...

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018

PC
Android
What are the changes? I can't read the patreon post.

I checked the modified date for the sprites/images, nothing change. I also compared some images from 0.40.1 with the new release, there is no change that I can see (I might be wrong). I used XnView MP, put images from 0.40.3 and 0.40.1 into a same category, then browse the category.

Thanks.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
This is going to seem like snark, but DS is known for the "illusion of choice" options.
HOWEVER, I know that this an issue in coding and that a number of players have experienced this particular problem.
What do I suggest? Make sure the modder knows and put the game away until a satisfactory number of "issue resolved" type posts have been made. But there's a problem with that too. A lot of people just download it and only report if there's further issues. More need to post if the fix worked for them as well. That would be really good of them.
I have been having the same issue for quite some time and for that reason I'll never, ever download this game again. That sophie or kate whatever side quest is preventing the main story to progress and it's impossible to do. This problem needs its own update & fix

Reactions: Priappus

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah. What else do you need for happy-fappy time?
Theoritically, updates were 50% Kate and 50 % Max, and since 2 years, it's 80 % Max and 20 % Kate...
Even when it's a Kate's update, it's in the villa around Max...
For me, Kate at University, BDSM Club, Massage parlor, lap dance, the neighbour, Chearlader club, BDSM activities, modelling with Sophie, etc...
A lot of to do, and nothing but the villa...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Theoritically, updates were 50% Kate and 50 % Max, and since 2 years, it's 80 % Max and 20 % Kate...
Even when it's a Kate's update, it's in the villa around Max...
For me, Kate at University, BDSM Club, Massage parlor, lap dance, the neighbour, Chearlader club, BDSM activities, modelling with Sophie, etc...
A lot of to do, and nothing but the villa...
Yes, I started playing this game because I liked Kate. I'm bored with Max. There have been game glitches I reported in the past that were never adequately addressed, so I quit supporting Dark Silver because he is an arrogant unresponsive developer. I came back here hoping to see some more Kate content. Looks like I am disappointed once again.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes