mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No, they're clearly for Kate.

Once again, you're not stuck on the Consequences task/objective, IT IS NOT FINISHED YET.
Thanks, this means the 40 update /Max it's finished here? Why the consequences quest isin't marked as finished if there's no more to do for now like others? How can we know when one update is finished? Sorry my answer, first time I play this.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
Black screen fix doesn't work? At the beginning of the game when I click the book with the star on it it just stays black.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As slow burning as this game has been I can safely say that the grind doesn't feel like a bad grind. If I wasn't so wary of patreon I could be talked into supporting this game on a low level.
It depends which character you're playing as.

Max is by far the least grindy, even to the point that some of it is literally just spamming the sleep options to progress.
Kate is definitely far more grindy. Don't know if it's been ameliorated any since I last started as Kate, but I doubt it.

Why the consequences quest isin't marked as finished if there's no more to do for now like others? How can we know when one update is finished? Sorry my answer, first time I play this.
Laziness, pure and simple.
DS used to mark when the content of some sections had ended for the time being, before adding more. Hasn't done that in quite some time though.

Reactions: mirenzo

RagnarLotbrok

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, i'm stuck with Sophie quest bug in a loop with her and Karen. I searched a bit and i saw a fix from Gnadudu.
But it seems to not work anyway.
The quest says " I hope she doesn't catch us, especially in her class"
Maybe i'm doing wrong, i tried to get caught and tried to stay silent. But still the same end even with bugfix.
Can someone tell me what can i do ?
Thanks

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Hi, sound like a stupid question for some. But just want to know if you could cheat with the game? If yes how?

Jhonnysss

Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys

You can help me as I go along,

I went to the first massage and I watched the movie with Lisa, but now I can't watch the movie with Lisa or the massage until 4 p.m.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
hi boys,im stuck in questline "Consequences".I need Alice to catch max and Ann "so we both get extra harsh punishment".Any idea of what i have to do to continue this questline?

Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys, I can’t seam to finish Lisa’s quests. I have done everything, including the show with Alice, however, it doesn’t turn green.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys

You can help me as I go along,

I went to the first massage and I watched the movie with Lisa, but now I can't watch the movie with Lisa or the massage until 4 p.m.
a/ Talk to Lisa in your room after Midnight But before she goes to sleep.
b/ Go to the pool at 15:00hrs

RagnarLotbrok

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, i'm stuck with Sophie quest bug in a loop with her and Karen. I searched a bit and i saw a fix from Gnadudu.
Maybe i'm doing wrong, i tried to get caught and tried to stay silent. But still the same end even with bugfix.
Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks
This is going to seem like snark, but DS is known for the "illusion of choice" options.
HOWEVER, I know that this an issue in coding and that a number of players have experienced this particular problem.
What do I suggest? Make sure the modder knows and put the game away until a satisfactory number of "issue resolved" type posts have been made. But there's a problem with that too. A lot of people just download it and only report if there's further issues. More need to post if the fix worked for them as well. That would be really good of them.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hello
I keep going to talk to her after midnight and it doesn't work!
Your game is bugged. You're not the first one. Check my previous post to download the savegames that'll allow you to continue, or ask people who made the downloadable fix for the game, maybe they can fix this bug.

Reactions: Jhonnysss

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How can I go back to Max being punished by mom and not by Alice in version 0.41? I finished all the other quests but I can't finish "Consequences" because now Alice punishes everybody, not mom.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes