deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
EDIT: gnadudu has updated his bugfix for 0.39 here. Use that instead.

Hi all, here's a fix for the 0.39 repeating dialogue bug. This only fixes that one bug, haven't ported the rest of the fixes from previous updates. I'm hoping gnadudu will release a proper fix later with all the previous bugs fixed. If not, I might do a proper bugfix later, time permitting.

Just extract into your glamour directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimers apply: make a backup first :p

If you have encountered the bug, apply the fix and you'll have to suffer through Alice's dialogue one more time and then it's fixed.
zizobc here

Reactions: fsck and zizobc

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I searched this forum but not found any solution this problem. In the mentor quest I bought and give red silk to the Lisa and watch Erotica with her, but I cannot progress any further, please help!
View attachment 1381416
Try this save. It's saved at the moment when you can talk to Lisa to ask her to watch erotica with you.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO the update has a size of 800 MB .. where is the rest ? i mean the game has more than 2,5 GB so far ...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
guys so the male and the female mc have different stories huh?
When Max was introduced (or re-introduced, take your pick), it was supposed to be like chalk and cheese.
The original Male MC, Alex, was supposed to be a genderflip version of Kate.
How is it now? It's like Big Brother 2 featuring Kate but mostly Max.

In the early game, they are very different and have two different stories.
Considering that Eric doesn't show up at all in this game, Max has no agency or reason for attending College.
Like him or hate him, Eric gave Max some point in playing beyond the "Bone your sisters, Mom and Aunt" you get in many other incesty games.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Question for the thread, i've written this game off on day 1 when it was announced as "Online only DRM". Haven't been back since. Obviously the version here in this thread, is offline mode, block it with your firewall..etc. I can read.

The patreon version though, is that still Online only DRM? Basically i'm wondering if this game is still dead to me, or did they see some sense?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Question for the thread, i've written this game off on day 1 when it was announced as "Online only DRM". Haven't been back since. Obviously the version here in this thread, is offline mode, block it with your firewall..etc. I can read.

The patreon version though, is that still Online only DRM? Basically i'm wondering if this game is still dead to me, or did they see some sense?
You can get either through Patreon.
Offline versions have been coming out since 0.9 iirc, and whilst they used to be two months behind, that hasn't been the case for quite some time now.

The version given in the OP is the Offline client, which appears to be smaller than the online client, due to a different file format for the images, shrinking it down to under 1GB, from a little over 4GB.
The online client appears to still use the older image format though, for whatever reason.

Reactions: rightsaidfred

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
You can get either through Patreon.
Offline versions have been coming out since 0.9 iirc, and whilst they used to be two months behind, that hasn't been the case for quite some time now.

The version given in the OP is the Offline client, which appears to be smaller than the online client, due to a different file format for the images, shrinking it down to under 1GB, from a little over 4GB.
The online client appears to still use the older image format though, for whatever reason.
Thanks! knowing there is an offline mode, i'll check it out.

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
well its been a long time ive been playing this game, loved the story good writing with a lot of activities

but this game has turned out to be a grind to get anywhere close to nudity and any sort of sex scenes with other characters so i think today is my last play of it

to the developer i think the game over all is great i liked the story and the characters you have put in a lot of detail and thats what i love about these games not just the stories behind them but with the amount of grinding you have to do to complete activities then coming back to it next update then forgeting where you were upto in the game has just put me off but this is just me i wish you good luck in the future of this game.

as for everyone else you should definitly support the developer

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
as for everyone else you should definitly support the developer
When he's not providing a game I'd want to play, why should I?
I supported him for a couple of months until I saw where this game was going. He doesn't deserve my cash anymore.

I think I'm going to hold out for DDoS and MLS to get updates unless anybody has other half decent suggestions for lesbian-centric games.
AWAM is good and has teased a lot to come. Haven't played Free Pass yet, though.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes