29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone! but the update 0.40 is only online? I have always played offline, I copied the folder of the old saves but I always start as new game...can you help me?
thank you

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
do you guys remember at which version the game converted to the new engine
0.27 I believe.

Which was funny, because the version before was a dedicated "bug fix" version on Unity, then they switched to Electron and brought in even more bugs :LOL:

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Not sure I can bring myself to go through this again, takes so long to get anything done - can't imagine why no-one has done a decent mod/gallery unlocker

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
0.27 I believe.

Which was funny, because the version before was a dedicated "bug fix" version on Unity, then they switched to Electron and brought in even more bugs :LOL:
thx mate, yeah I remember now that 0.26 was bug fixing and 0.27 was even more bugs :ROFLMAO:

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
I dont know what Im doing wrong or this game is boring ( waste of time ) completely nothing happens i only see my roommate having 2-3 sexual sequences with her boyfriend. I have day 19. How much time I waste in this game... and always Im saying to my self maybe next day, maybe next day ...but nothing happens.
The graphics are very beautiful, but the rest .... I don't know

Last edited:

Rivin

Nov 1, 2019
how long did you leave it open on the white screen before closing it? in this new version I had a white screen on opening but I left it for a couple of minutes and it went to the normal start screen so it may just be taking a bit longer than normal to boot fully, however I am on windows so there could be a system based issue.
It's been open for around 20 minutes now and still nothing. Sooo that sucks.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I've tried 4 and well this game is just utter garbage - I'm on something like day 42 - no night lessons with Ann and no way seemingly to get them, there are punishments for homework and peeking but its doesn't lead to anything else the log says I've finished the smoking, consequences, big problem and the new home quests - but can't get to Olivia without Ann night lessons and anyway all I'm doing is going to the massages and have the same massage with Kate but nothing else - she's doesn't vome to the house nothing happens at all.

shadyAFC

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know how to finish the 'consequences' side quest on the Max path? got to the point Alice is spanking Max & Ann when she catches them fucking, dunno what I'm supposed to do to clear it.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
how do I restart from the previous saves with the new 0.40 update? I copied the folder but it always makes me start a new game...thanks for your help!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes