Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm on Mac and when I open Glamour it's just a white screen. It's my first time opening it.
how long did you leave it open on the white screen before closing it? in this new version I had a white screen on opening but I left it for a couple of minutes and it went to the normal start screen so it may just be taking a bit longer than normal to boot fully, however I am on windows so there could be a system based issue.

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
I haven't played this game in a long while - does both the male and female routes have equal content now?
I haven't played the latest build, but no, this is less glamour, and more Big Brother 2. saddly.
I was a huge fan of the original glamour on qsp too, so this is sad, but I do pop in every once in awhile to check the change logs

Reactions: kriskano

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Guys any of you encountered the quest log being a black screen on android port? Whenever I try to view it it goes dark and hangs

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm having trouble getting Olivia to spend the night. I talk to Lisa and happened once but not again? What day interval do I pick? Thanks.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I'm having trouble getting Olivia to spend the night. I talk to Lisa and happened once but not again? What day interval do I pick? Thanks.
If you choose once a week, sometimes it takes 10 days.
Every day means Olivia comes 3-4 days a week. I believe this limitation is for you to progress in other quests in the 3-4 nights that Olivia doesn't come.

When Olivia comes to sleep at your house, sleep 10-15 times with Ann, and possibly you will progress with Ann and Olivia/Lisa.
Basically it evolves 2 steps with Ann. 1 step with Olivia/Lisa. 2 more steps with Ann. One more step with Olivia/Lisa. Repeat 10-15 times and should complete the quest.

All quests you need to repeat many times to evolve 3-5 renders and 5 phrases.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
does any1 else have trouble finding alices cigarettes? i wait for her to go to shower in morning but no matter what i choose she shows up after 1 choice .any advice

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
after i download new version when i load the game and clicking on quest log my screen become black and i cant play is there any solution ?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Is there have any possible ,or hope , or insane , that DarkSilver willing add scene replay function in the game ?!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes