Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
My NPC mapping in the options menu isn't working.
Ann is Ann regardless of what I name her.
Is there a patch or something I'm missing?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Ok is order to finish Lisa Quest, you have to SPAM IT like 30 times... jesus
Im still helping with home work haha, ive spammed it 300 times lol (she just keeps flashing Tits) Arachnophobia is open, even though ive caught every spider on earth ! haha this game! WTF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And dont anyone come to me and say 'You be at the pool exactly 11:13am on Tuesday morning when suns out!' or you will feel wrath loool :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: omocik

Zagor77

Jan 28, 2020
hi, I stuck with Lisa's quest. I've been caught having sex with her by Alice and now I have to have sex on camera for Alice show but I can't trigger the scene, Lisa just want to do it in our room or in Ann's

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
hi, I stuck with Lisa's quest. I've been caught having sex with her by Alice and now I have to have sex on camera for Alice show but I can't trigger the scene, Lisa just want to do it in our room or in Ann's
Go into Ann's (gotta be Friday 13th at 23.59) triggers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: omocik

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
We're not doing this on purpose and we like Kate, but it is what it is.
The good joke
Of course it's on purpose because that's the choice they make.
And to say that they like Kate is almost a bad faith because if they really liked her, they would have put more effort into her story and taken the time to finish it before launching the other jerk's story...
And the worst part ... "but it is what it is" ... cynical

Reactions: tswag

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If you choose to "sleep until morning"
One of the following events from *May* happen
a) Sex lesson with Ann. [Lisa Quest]
b) Starting in Alice's show (If Kate is not at the villa) [Lisa Quest]
NB At a certain stage you will need to talk to Kate (alone) to continue this quest.
or
c) she will wake you up to have sex,

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Here's the thing, I like that dark silver is continuing the big brother story. But lets not pretend like this took a long time to make. He's basically adding in all the old stuff from Big Brother. Im still waiting for the photo shoots from the last game.

Reactions: jakhmonument

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
all Bugs
? Karen Loop in Class Bug - Kate Run
? Cheerleader Quest Bug - Kate Run
? additional lessons Andrew Bug - Kate Run
0.36 ?
0.37 ?
0.38 Text Bug double Click - Max and Kate
0.39 Kate Loop in Villa - Kate Run
0.40 Blackscreen in - Max Run

happy to help with completing the bug list
fix from Gnadudu in this Thread

the bug in the school come from skip time or miss the time, and destroy the Game and Savefile or use the Fix

did I forget one?
and fixed from DeV????

to all newbies searches here in the thread
all bugs are known

Last edited:
Reactions: AmadorQ

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Here's the thing, I like that dark silver is continuing the big brother story. But lets not pretend like this took a long time to make. He's basically adding in all the old stuff from Big Brother. Im still waiting for the photo shoots from the last game.
Yes this is true , but its a waste.... i know DS is the original BB dev , but other games (big brother another story ) do a better job at continuing that story line . Glamour is rushed in Max's story, lisa and ann specifically. Alice is a karen bisexual with 0 char development, Kate wouldve been better to stay in her game instead of being a secondary char in Max story, no Eric means less develop between Max and Annd and Alice (yes eric was annoying and it lead to ntr , but for a story perspective it gave the game a reason to develop the other char as well as a mechanic to make yourself your familly prefered alpha male).
Glamour's Max story is a quick sex no brain game made for horndog patrons ,thus shitting on any game releated story (at this point it looks like a sex mod to BB rather than a "remake")

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes