Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
trigger the shower for cheerleader quest ....i have waited in the shower until the college has closed..nothing hapens or aper to do a shower...pls help !
Talk to Angela *before* classes start,
After PE/Swimming
Wait in *Changing room* until you are ALONE,
Then Go to take a shower.

Reactions: Leox1x

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
NO i dont like the update, because the game was first of all about Kate and now 90% updates about Max or other 10% update for Kate sucking Max's dick. WTF?
Sorry to tell ya, but the game is made by patreons mostly..if they demand max , they get max. Dev needs their money after all.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
Guys, dunno if I'm doing something wrong...
Those newly updates are kinda confusing, so... well, I'm playing as Max, for now there's:
Lisa progress, Consequences progress and Kira (Main Story)
Seems like Lisa progress is cycling, dunno if I just need to wait for more Alice shows for things to go further...
The deal is that it seems very boring, cycling all the sames events to go further...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys, dunno if I'm doing something wrong...
Those newly updates are kinda confusing, so... well, I'm playing as Max, for now there's:
Lisa progress, Consequences progress and Kira (Main Story)
Seems like Lisa progress is cycling, dunno if I just need to wait for more Alice shows for things to go further...
The deal is that it seems very boring, cycling all the sames events to go further...
Have you talked to Kate? If not do so .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Posting four images of my Quest log,
They are:-
a) Start of update 40.1,
b) & c ) from the middle of 40.1,
and
d) what you should have at the end of update 40.1.

Hope this will be of some help.
Good luck and enjoy.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Ive downloaded update, (Max) tells me main quest is finished ! WTF ! grind fest i'dont even why played this crap in 1st place BIN

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes