polipi

Jun 2, 2019
You can make Ann attempt to punish herself by doing yoga after finding Alice's cigarettes.
Not going to lie, can never have enough milf!

Reactions: L0b0ts

cur3n79

Jul 2, 2017
i would love to see Ann in the gynecological chair being examined by Zoe and Karen. Would anyone else like to see this?

Reactions: Dicor

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
The conclusion (that breaks all tension build up so far with Kate) of the missing Sister Arc (the main story element why kate does all the things she has done) and now the way they talk about having more Kate than Max content and switching to a shorter update time and the BS of a muse for Max content seems to be a slow but ongoing pull out of the original idea of Glamour and going back to be Big Brother more and more.

It is obvious that the highest paying Patreons are in favor of Max and Big Brother content. But up to 0.37 (concludes missing Sister arc) the content shifted more and more to Max, even in so-called Kate updates. I guess when the start implementing Max moving around... Kate will become less focus (even less than now) and in the end they will have slowly written Kate out of the game in the future,... existing content will remain but nothing of the ideas they had for her will find its way in this game anymore, cos the paying fans are i guess 85% or more are Supporters of the original Big Brother and to milk them more they trough Kate out of the window.

It's disappointing. I liked the Big Brother game. But the 2.0 version in Glamour is something I don't get into.
R.I.P Glamour...
Just rename it to Big Brother 2 and the Dev should give an honest statement that he isn't into Kate updates anymore… The Kate updates looking forced and are borderline to an insult to the origin intended story. And going on with this farce of Kate updates doesn't do any good.

But that's just me and my hopes... I know the Dev will continue in the hope that the Kate Patreons will also stay onboard, and he can milk all of them for as long as possible… the 0.37 was the last content update I played, and it seems it will be the last for the foreseeable future.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I am still longterm supporter but waiting for perfect Alice update before I get into long gaming session with Glamour again and I lost my saves and that sucks. :sneaky:

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
I think that Karen could do something more with Max, maybe.
By the way, where I could find ( and how ) change the texts I don`t like in Game folder etc. - ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Updated my unofficial fixpack to 0.40.1: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-40-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043

Changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The blackscreen fix for the questlog/opportunities was not needed, because DS fixed it officially in 0.40.1. The fixpack should also work on 0.40 and update it to 0.40.1 (it doesn't show that ingame), so there should be no need to download the newer version.

Ayrik Eyronphist,
friendly reminder, as always... :D

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes