Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Now in the max update he fucks around (seems mostly Ann)... so I am pretty sure the next update in a month will be centered around Kate (fucking Max)... all said

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Now in the max update he fucks around (seems mostly Ann)... so I am pretty sure the next update in a month will be centered around Kate (fucking Max)... all said
nope

0.40 for Max and ....

We've decided to make the next update for Max again. Making updates so close to the end of the month is too stressful, so we've decided to make a shorter update to give us some breathing room. Giving Kate a smaller update wouldn't be fair for her, so Max gets the short end of the stick. Also Kate already has much more content than Max, so he gets to have more fun with Ann, Alice, a bit of Lisa and Kira in 0.41. In the future we want to give Max the same freedom to move around the map. It will take a lot of time, though, so it will be some time away from now.

Another reason we want to make another update for Max is... well, a muse, I guess? For some reason making new content for Max has been a lot easier lately. You get more images and more text in the same amount of time whenever we're making an update for Max. We're not doing this on purpose and we like Kate, but it is what it is. We will come back to an even split between Kate and Max as early as we can.

0.41 for Max

Muse? Money push Max
all this good idees for Kate go to hell for Money

I guess I have to put up with it that the story of Kate is not closed properly all the good ideas, all the good spoilers, all the good approaches are never completed.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Neither of you actually answered the question.. Your hate for Max is all fine, I don't care for him either, but what I'm asking is if this one was with Max as the player controlled character or if it was a Kate player controlled update like 0.39 was.
This is one for playing as Max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: pss130 and Priappus

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Neither of you actually answered the question.. Your hate for Max is all fine, I don't care for him either, but what I'm asking is if this one was with Max as the player controlled character or if it was a Kate player controlled update like 0.39 was.
At the origin, I was not against Max, but now, I become.
I don't like this guy, ok, but DS has destroyed Kate's story to focus the game around Max. And now, I can't see Max in paint anymore
The last real Kate's update was the 0.38 update, and it was her epitaph.
Now, every Kate's update is in the villa (with Max), and I'm sorry, I'm out...
Kate's story is over or only with Max...

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
This is one for playing as Max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. I prefer Kate as a character too and was hoping he'd push more Kate-centric updates that don't include Max, but I always preferred the BB ladies to the ones that were solely in Kate's side of things. Unfortunately that meant I had to sacrifice my character preference in order to see my favorite "love interest" ladies. If DS was to make Kate + the villa girls minus Max, that would be optimal -for me-.

I don't like this guy, ok, but DS has destroyed Kate's story to focus the game around Max. And now, I can't see Max in paint anymore
That's fine. You're allowed to not like Max. Just try not to let your anger dictate your replies =p Some people didn't even pick up the game when it was still Kate-only because it was a female protag, so when they added Max, those people came in and only play for Max as the MC. I don't like Max either, by the way.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i click the max part only for Lisa and Olivia,

the beginning of max in the kate story is a little funny, no more

every time I played the yoga scene, I started to hate Max more and more
The scene where he jerks off while doing yoga with Ann and Kate has destroyed the MC - Max for me
and now, sorry Max is now a greand dumphead

Reactions: kriskano

Zyx7

May 24, 2018
playing as Kate, I am unable to do Yoga with Ann. What am I probably doing wrong here? Karen quest is completed and whenever I meet ALice in the Villa, she keep on saying the same thing.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
new update
and NEW BUG! Bug number 7? or 8,9 ,10 .....

the quest Book give a blackscreen, nice

lol i played 20 sek for new bug, a new record

Reactions: galaxiel

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
playing as Kate, I am unable to do Yoga with Ann. What am I probably doing wrong here? Karen quest is completed and whenever I meet ALice in the Villa, she keep on saying the same thing.
17.20 go Kate to Villa and Pool Ann make Yoga

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I hear you.
I don't know if Max is worse now than he was in BB, or it is a case I've become with more characters in games written by other developers. Whichever it is, I've found it harder to feel motivated to return.
i click the max part only for Lisa and Olivia,

the beginning of max in the kate story is a little funny, no more

every time I played the yoga scene, I started to hate Max more and more
The scene where he jerks off while doing yoga with Ann and Kate has destroyed the MC - Max for me
and now, sorry Max is now a greand dumphead
Yeah, it sounds like he is worse and more full of himself than he was in BB. I'm torn, I see hints of scenes with Lisa, Kira, Olivia, and what is left of Kate, but having to deal with the current Max is holding me back. I'm still updating and may return eventually.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes