mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
it's already finished in this update
I downloaded 0.40.1 but the Consequences quest is still unfinished, I keep getting spanked by Lisa. I watched the scene where Ann punishes herself but nothing has changed. Help please, i have only this quest to do.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I downloaded 0.40.1 but the Consequences quest is still unfinished, I keep getting spanked by Lisa. I watched the scene where Ann punishes herself but nothing has changed. Help please, i have only this quest to do.
you've finished it for right now. it continues in future updates.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
That’s it. It is often the case update is finished while quest doesn’t indicate it. It hints (I think) where next update will go.

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
I have recently discovered this game, and I like it so far, but I think a little bit difficult to play it.
I have play with Kate, at least 7 days passed in the game, but Kate's stats doesn't changed. I have always answering correctly to the questions at the class, but the stats doesn't improved. I would like to improve her interest in women, and her lewdness also, but I doesn't see any opportunities, or decisions which improve her stats.
Maybe I have misunderstand something in the gameplay? Could you give me some advice please? Thanks!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have recently discovered this game, and I like it so far, but I think a little bit difficult to play it.
I have play with Kate, at least 7 days passed in the game, but Kate's stats doesn't changed. I have always answering correctly to the questions at the class, but the stats doesn't improved. I would like to improve her interest in women, and her lewdness also, but I doesn't see any opportunities, or decisions which improve her stats.
Maybe I have misunderstand something in the gameplay? Could you give me some advice please? Thanks!
DS will continue to treat Kate as a walking onahole as long as the $40/month patrons demand it, unfortunately.
There is no way to change her bio (stats & leanings). Kate's side is barely a game any more at this point.

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
DS will continue to treat Kate as a walking onahole as long as the $40/month patrons demand it, unfortunately.
There is no way to change her bio (stats & leanings). Kate's side is barely a game any more at this point.
Ohh, I see ... :(
Thanks your answer, I have thought there is many contents with Kate..... but there is no. Then I think I pass this game

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Ohh, I see ... :(
Thanks your answer, I have thought there is many contents with Kate..... but there is no. Then I think I pass this game
If you look up in the center you will see 6 icons head cellular backpack agenda with one star, click this agenda it's quest log that help you for what you have to do in game

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
When he's not providing a game I'd want to play, why should I?
I supported him for a couple of months until I saw where this game was going. He doesn't deserve my cash anymore.

I think I'm going to hold out for DDoS and MLS to get updates unless anybody has other half decent suggestions for lesbian-centric games.
AWAM is good and has teased a lot to come. Haven't played Free Pass yet, though.
AWAM is by far my favorite game very good story unique characters and a close second would be being a DIK

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Are these quest part of Max storyline and from 0.40.1? Becouse I haven't done one of them. As i said I'm stuck with only Consequences to do.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Are these quest part of Max storyline and from 0.40.1? Becouse I haven't done one of them. As i said I'm stuck with only Consequences to do.
No, they're clearly for Kate.

Once again, you're not stuck on the Consequences task/objective, IT IS NOT FINISHED YET.

Didi dragon

Jun 13, 2020
how to trigger Neil quest in the walkthrough it says that i need to find a bottle of great wine but i can't
can you give me a list of the things to do in order pls

Riic.bab93

Nov 19, 2018
i need help im stuck at this
cheerleading squad
" that b*tch angela said just being humiliated by karen in the hall wasnt enought"

Hybris

May 9, 2017
As slow burning as this game has been I can safely say that the grind doesn't feel like a bad grind. If I wasn't so wary of patreon I could be talked into supporting this game on a low level.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
how to trigger Neil quest in the walkthrough it says that i need to find a bottle of great wine but i can't
can you give me a list of the things to do in order pls
when you are at the hotel for work, go to a room and when you enter it search for the bottle of wine with green color, after you take it you will trigger a conversation with Lien and you will progress the quest

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
i need help im stuck at this
cheerleading squad
" that b*tch angela said just being humiliated by karen in the hall wasnt enought"
if you haven't done this yet, stop wearing panties to school, and if you have anal plug, got to bathroom at school and insert it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes