Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey don't shoot the messenger you asked I told you maybe you should change your IP provider there are may competative companies out there all willing to take your custom , many do not have a download limit and are not metered mine is with Virgin they suppy an optical system with no package restrictions and up to 200mb broadband ..
I'm not metered either and am also on Virgin. But that doesn't change the point of my post.

BDI

May 23, 2017
On my computer, shift+ctrl+I takes a screenshot, not the saves. I wish that it did call up the saves as I would really like to alter them.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys i may come here late so i dont realy know what is going on .. can any one explane why this game

ver 33 was 4 GB

THE VER 35 WAS 770 MB

AND THEN NOWW VER 41 IS 530 MB ????? :eek:

is he updating by adding or removing ? im started to think that this thread is the game mod not the actual full game .. so any one know what is the deal exactly ? so i will not remove the 4 gb ver if something is missing from the game .. DONT WANT EVEN TO LOWER THE IMAGES QUALITY if thats what he did

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
guys i may come here late so i dont realy know what is going on .. can any one explane why this game

ver 33 was 4 GB

THE VER 35 WAS 770 MB

AND THEN NOWW VER 41 IS 530 MB ????? :eek:

is he updating by adding or removing ? im started to think that this thread is the game mod not the actual full game .. so any one know what is the deal exactly ? so i will not remove the 4 gb ver if something is missing from the game
He changed the format of the images , that REALY reduced the size of the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He changed the format of the images , that REALY reduced the size of the game
He also forgot to add a lot of pictures (basically all of the 0.41 images) to the offline version of 0.41... Twice.
Once for 0.41 and once again for 0.41.1, which was supposed to be a "fixed" version.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
He also forgot to add a lot of pictures (basically all of the 0.41 images) to the offline version of 0.41... Twice.
Once for 0.41 and once again for 0.41.1, which was supposed to be a "fixed" version.
ok but i want know if all the images from ver 33 which is 4 GB is all there in this 0.41.1 ver ? with the same quality? or some thing is missing ?

Aug 2, 2021
It didn't work for me the game screen still turns black. What am I supposedly to do after i deleted 'local storage' folder and restart game?
Did you try 'C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater' and delete 'Local Storage' folder. Then restart yet?
Turns out it didn't work for me the game screen still turns black. What am I supposedly to do after I delete 'local storage' folder and restart game?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
It didn't work for me the game screen still turns black. What am I supposedly to do after i deleted 'local storage' folder and restart game?

Turns out it didn't work for me the game screen still turns black. What am I supposedly to do after I delete 'local storage' folder and restart game?
I would suggest searching this forum for "black screen". such as https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-41-1-dark-silver.10579/page-844

I think this is a classic issue but totally forgot how it was solved.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to pass the test with Angela. Tell me please
Try this,
a) Talk to Angela in the morning *Before* the classes start.
b) attend all three Classes.
c) After third class (You will be in the Gym or Pool) *Wait* 2 X 10 minutes.
d) Go to locker room;
i) IF you are alone, go take a shower,
OR
ii) IF someone else is there, WAIT until they (have a shower and) leave, then go take a shower.

Reactions: Mariela
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes