Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Sadly all my attempts are nothing but failures. I followed their steps yet I can't seem to get rid of the problem

If the black screen is from missing images you can check https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-41-1-dark-silver.10579/page-1022

or try to rename the folder Glamour-0.41 to Glamour-0.33. https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-41-1-dark-silver.10579/page-834

or delete glamour-updater in appdata to fix missing images, backup your saves before doing this

I remember the last time rename Glamour folder was working for me.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Nice previews.
I hope for more Sophie content.
There are still some "homework" events missing, when Kate, Alice and/or Sophie fail and have to do a punishment video after school.

Since Karen and Ann are friends, there could be also some late game "homework" events for Kate at the villa ...

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Another attempt by developers to kill Kate's line and do only updates for Max. Primitive manipulation IMHO. There will be no update this month - all because this update is for Kate. But the patrons have to pay
October is almost over, and we can clearly see we won't be able to release 0.42 before the month is up. We don't have an ironclad excuse to absolve us from all blame, we just can't do it in time. Unfortunately, the muse continues to be a fickle mistress, and we have trouble releasing Kate updates at our usual breakneck pace. Looks like, at least right this moment, beating old records and making our biggest updates every month is something we can only do when we're making updates for Max.

We apologize for the delay, but we will have to push 0.42 back. It will be released in November, no dates at this moment.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This is sad news, however already when they switched Glamour from Kate/Alex to Kate/Max it looked like they have creative problems (muse) with the originally planned Kate game and instead jumped back to BB as a stopgap solution.

We can still hope that when all the creative ideas for Max are exhausted, some new content ideas for Kate will appear.

Aug 2, 2021
If the black screen is from missing images you can check https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-41-1-dark-silver.10579/page-1022

or try to rename the folder Glamour-0.41 to Glamour-0.33. https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-41-1-dark-silver.10579/page-834

or delete glamour-updater in appdata to fix missing images, backup your saves before doing this

I remember the last time rename Glamour folder was working for me.
Finally! It was from missing images. Thank you for your efforts!

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simple, wow. "We tried, but we couldn't because there is no muse." Damn, well, I don't know, if you don't have your own ideas, implement someone else's (not). Extend existing event branches logically. Create an event contest (with a detailed description) from subscribers. Winners will receive for example a monthly subscription of 40$ tier. Look through even this forum thread to see ideas. And I just came up with this right off the bat, but if you sit, you can do everything normally and arrange it, if there was a desire to do these things.
P.S. To summarize: "We (DS) don't want to do Glamour, we (DS) want BB. In the name of the Golden Dick."
Or they simply lazy, or something (because there is always something)

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Simple, wow. "We tried, but we couldn't because there is no muse." Damn, well, I don't know, if you don't have your own ideas, implement someone else's (not). Extend existing event branches logically. Create an event contest (with a detailed description) from subscribers. Winners will receive for example a monthly subscription of $ 40. Look through even this forum thread to see ideas. And I just came up with this right off the bat, but if you sit, you can do everything normally and arrange it, if there was a desire to do these things.
It's simple. Developers got lazy. It's easier to do for Max. So they try to do it for Max (they want money from patrons). And since they were forced to do it for Kate, then here's the delay with the exit - and it's harder to do and you don't want to. And the excuse "the muse is gone" is for the very stupid

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's simple. Developers got lazy. It's easier to do for Max. So they try to do it for Max (they want money from patrons). And since they were forced to do it for Kate, then here's the delay with the exit - and it's harder to do and you don't want to. And the excuse "the muse is gone" is for the very stupid
They've tried Glamour before and failed. They've tried BB before and failed. Will they fail again now that they're doing a two-in-one game?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
They've tried Glamour before and failed. They've tried BB before and failed. Will they fail again now that they're doing a two-in-one game?
I like the art and the main characters (Kate, Alice, ...). To enjoy Max' side it probably helps to have played BB and some clones before. As long as they continue to publish monthly updates I don't mind so much if the game is considered a failure in respect to an abstract goal. It's not perfect but better than if they would abandon Glamour right now.

To expand Kate's side it probably would be good if DS would take a break from Max and start a new game as Kate and play through all the available content, making notes what is missing and where to add more scenes, etc.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I like the art and the main characters (Kate, Alice, ...). To enjoy Max' side it probably helps to have played BB and some clones before. As long as they continue to publish monthly updates I don't mind so much if the game is considered a failure in respect to an abstract goal. It's not perfect but better than if they would abandon Glamour right now.

To expand Kate's side it probably would be good if DS would take a break from Max and start a new game as Kate and play through all the available content, making notes what is missing and where to add more scenes, etc.
It might help them retain their inspiration if they just stop and develop two games instead of a combo deal. I'd accept cameo appearances but not if they're going to become the main character.

Reactions: afterlights
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes